Kid reviews for A Dog's Purpose

Tearjerker is sweet, poignant, and occasionally violent.

Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2017

amazing awesome

this movie is awesome when you could buy it i did not watch tv so i got to buy it its amazing
Teen, 15 years old Written bygreensalmon June 18, 2017

It was great!!

This movie is incredible!

Teen, 16 years old Written byRuby. June 7, 2017

Beautiful Yet Super Sad

This is a great movie, be warned if you love dogs it will bring you to tears, i cried almost the whole movie. It is appropriate for children but it has quite a few very sad scenes, but don't get me wrong its a great movie. Definitely a tear jerker and i guess the overall (most, NOT all) is a good movie where the dog was happy and the people were nice. I would not call this a feel good movie though, HOWEVER it is the kind of movie that makes you cry and then you just want to go home and hug your dog(s). Besides how sad it was it was a really good movie, i would not recommend it to anyone in my family or friends because of how sad it was though. DEFINITELY BRING A TISSUE BOX

Teen, 13 years old Written byKillerworm99 May 7, 2017

Sad, funny, amazing

I saw the trailer and it made me cry some. It shows how important dogs are in everyday life and that man's best friend is amazing I recommend it

Teen, 13 years old Written byjaneeee March 4, 2017

An inspiring movie.

I usually never cry during a movie, but this one got me. It shows great role models and the meaning of loneliness shines through this movie. There is a light use of sex and achaol, but I think you're kids can live through it. RECOMMENDED 100% BEAT MOVIE OF 2017.

Teen, 15 years old Written byIlovemovies123 March 1, 2017

This was a good movie

I liked this movie because I like dogs and I hope I was helpful cause this didn't have anything bad in it I'm
Kid, 9 years old February 11, 2017

Great Movie

This movie is a great movie. I am a dog lover and not a very emotional person so I loved it. It might not be good for emotional people except the ones who like to cry in movies.

Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2017

Awesome

It was really good I loved it ,but you might want to be warned that some parts when the dogs die is a sad part