All member reviews for A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner

Teen, 14 years old Written byawesome12 July 9, 2011

Mistakes

To me alot of the charecters and actions were inaccurate.Many kids won't notice UNLESS they watched all episodes. For example, Timmy's Fairy God Parents didn't change form when exposed to the public like birds or dogs. Or Crocker's ear was not on his neck! There are many more if you watch the whole movie! Try to spot them all!
Kid, 12 years old July 10, 2011

The Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen

If you're a little kid who only likes immature potty humor that isn't very funny, you'll like this. For everyone else, don't watch this movie if you value your life. It was awful!
Teen, 13 years old Written byMr. Beiber July 14, 2011

Stupid!

I saw it and it was very stupid! It's crazy! Why couldn't have Timmy just grow up and stay as an adult. When you grow up, you have to act like you are growing up, Not stay as a kid! Why does it have 4 stars? It's sending kids the wrong messages! When I grow up I am never going to let my kids watch it! It was horrible when Timmy gave up his faries! Like the worst thing I have ever seen! I liked the cartoon way better! DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE!! IT WILL HURT YOUR EYES SO BADLY!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheGreatNoOne July 9, 2011

So... WEIRD.

hehe, loved it. But I totally agree that they got some information wrong (It seems that they've forgotten that Tootie is Vicky's younger sister).
Kid, 10 years old January 19, 2014

LEARNING

Good Movie

Good movie but mild violence when Timmy falls off his motorcycle and when Crocker and that other guy hurt Cosmo, Wanda and Poof. There is very mild sex when Timmy and Tootie kiss
Teen, 14 years old Written byOMGCatXD March 25, 2013

No No No

It sucks, the fairies look horrible and I don't like it when it's real people, They forget most of the characters and their looks don't match the character (e.g. Timmy Turner) It kind of ruins the mood to see him leave his fairies, He always stuck with them and they always helped him. Even my friend said it was horrible. It did go quickly, but it's not that funny either. I agree with some people, they didn't need to keep everything, How can Crocker's eat go on his neck, he's a human, not ET.
Kid, 11 years old February 10, 2013

A message for making decisions

Kid, 8 years old March 3, 2012

well...

I really don't like this movie because it has a boring plot and MAYBE for SOME people it won't keep their attention
Teen, 16 years old Written byjosie518 January 9, 2012

No good to me

I think it was very bad because in the Fairly Odd Parents cartoon there was a movie based on tv remotes and going tho time and tv shows. And during the end it shows him not losing his very old parents tell he gets older and the falling inlove thing made no sense because its supose to be he loses them if he tell people about them OR till he doesn't need them or stops believing but this he had to fall in love. And the fact that he got to keep them in the end I really hated because he loved them I understand but it was time to let them go to help someone who really needed them it shows kids that they can hole on to things even if it hurts someone else and they can get whatever they want.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2011

Drake Bell at his Worst!!!!!!!!

so i was at my friends house and she was watching "grow up timmy turner," so i watched it too. and my friend and i were just like criticizing the whole movie until it was over. it was so funny(us criticizing it, not the movie)!!!!! Don't ever watch it!!! EVER!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2011

Based on such a great TV show!

Loved it!
Kid, 11 years old July 28, 2011

Your Own Life

I think this movie is the best movie ever! It teaches kids that when their all grown up they need to get on with their life and move out of their parents house. It's not like you can't see them again. My big brother and his wife is visiting us now, they got their own place and everything but you can still spend some time with your family. But when you get older you have to move out your parents house and join your wife or husband.
Kid, 10 years old July 22, 2011

decent

Teen, 14 years old Written bymanny_4511washere July 21, 2011

So much mistakes, so STUPID!!

Well, in fact when I saw the whole movie, ha Timmy turner is a twenty-three adult and he's still in school in 5th grade, biggest mistake ever seen, he can't even grow up and leave his parents, that is very amusing and very disappointing, it reminds me of fred the movie (which fred the movie makes plenty of mistakes), and well... in fact this is not the fairly odd parents that I liked to see, its pretty obivious, they're too stupid to make this as an animated version much more better than this real-life one, and I dont get it! Timmy falls in love with tootie, and doesnt care about trixie, wow Im glad... well maybe this is not what I expected this to see a fairly ODD movie like this!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMakeVIew_2,5,9 July 19, 2011

bad but great fro kids n people eho lik love crud.

wached it wit my 7 yrs old bother n 12 yrs old sis. it ws fine 4 them but i had stay n ruin a 1 of my life but it ws pretty tempting 2 wach somtimes there is nothin bad in da movie cuz my little bother wached it ws ok 4 him except there is 1 incompliate kiss
Kid, 8 years old July 18, 2011

Good for older toddlers

A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up Timmy Turner is good for kids about the age of four. The plot of taking Timmy's fairy god parents isn't like a violent trick or anything. Anyway it was good.
Kid, 12 years old July 17, 2011

A cute remake of a classic nicktoon!

I do agree that it is a weird remake. Mostly because it is live action mixed in with CG animation. Fans of the show might find it hard to get used to the change from animated to live action. Although, it is a very cute movie! Families will enjoy this sweet movie!
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2011

Disappointing

Disappointing. The tv shows don't match up with the movie. Also Vickie should really wear a bra i don't know why she isn't wearing one.?
Kid, 11 years old July 16, 2011

AWESOME!

I LOVED THIS!
Kid, 12 years old July 14, 2011

LOL

OMG cosmo is soo stupid in this movie!