All teen and kid member reviews for A Fistful of Dollars

Teen, 17 years old Written bydawtpbwv July 18, 2011

A F F O D review

it's perfectly fine
Teen, 15 years old Written byMr Blonde January 29, 2014

Sure it may be a little too violent but the dollars trilogy are the kinds of classics all kids have to see before they are too old
Kid, 12 years old January 6, 2013

Cool, Italian Western introduces Clint Eastwood.

This is a good movie. It was made by an Italian, which introduces the "spaghetti western" genre. This movie contains dramatic and suspenseful music from an Italian composer. This flick contains bravery, drama, thrills, and a little bit of violence; I think it has everything that a good western should have (though I don't enjoy graphic violence). I gotta say, though, Common Sense Media, mislead the review. It does have some blood, which I don't know why they didn't notice. The first half is kinda bloodless (there still is some shooting) but once they start beating the "Man With No Name", it gets more violent from there, and contains more blood. It's a great film, but make a wise choice about who to let see it. I'd probably rate it PG-13 for some western violence and a brief beating. At times, Clint Eastwood may be represented as a good role model by being brave and standing up for others.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjames brown April 9, 2008

I can't help but loving it!

after I broke my arm I couln't do anything exept watch movies(not even play video games!). so I went to a second hand movie store and bought this movie and it's two sequles, and this is my favoret of both of them. it's my favoret clint eastwood movie and my favoret western movie. oviously CM doesn't know what their talking about, this movie isn't "not rated" it's rated R but, at the time it was made there was no PG-13 rating. in my oppinon it should be rated PG-13 I recommend this movie to anyone there isn't even any bad language! 11 and up it's a go!
Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2015

Violent, And Dissapointing Considering The Third Movie, The Good, The Bad And The Ugly, But Still Good

A Fistful of Dollars is a good movie. The fight scenes are well done, although not even as close to as good as the third movie, in terms of action scenes and acting, overall. Acting can be borderline cheesy at times, but definitely worth the watch if you have seen The Good The Bad and The Ugly. Content wise, there are bars, and action scenes in which people are being shot and dying. One scene depicts 5 minutes of constant shooting people who are begging not for them to shoot. But, even if you are not someone who has seen the good the bad and the ugly, you should probably see this movie. -Movies0000
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 July 30, 2015

While a classic, and historically important, Fistful fails to deliver any true thrills.

Teen, 15 years old Written bygranth July 11, 2014

Clint Eastwood's first great classic.

One of great films from the old west. Clint Eastwood's character kills people without any remorse. This movie would be rated PG-13 if it was a more recent movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMaWalker66 April 22, 2014

LEARNING
Kid, 10 years old September 16, 2013

Amazing speical effects for the time being made

Clint Eastwood does it again another awesome hit!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySuddenImpact August 27, 2013

Great Western

Great western. Common Sense says it's Not Rated but it was re-rated R. It's ok for 11 and up because it's not too violent and believe it or not I have seen PG rated westerns a lot more violent than this.