All member reviews for A Goofy Movie

Even tweens will enjoy this road trip with Goofy.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

a really funny movie

theres a lot of funny parts in this movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byDean123 January 29, 2012

Review from 16-Year-Old-Fan.

I used to watch this movie all the time as a young kid; when I was between 5-10 years old. I just watched this movie yet again at age 16 and enjoyed it so much, very funny movie and watchable for all ages.
Kid, 11 years old December 30, 2012

a goofy language!

i love this movie alot, but in one part, max almost says "my lifes a living... an he basicly does because after he says that, a giant possum comes up and says hell-o little buddy! 0: ( my lifes a living, hell-o little buddy!) and they show some sexual scenes where a girl wraps herself around max with her belly button showing. and in the end, roxanne kisses max on the lips.

Nice

I just saw this movie on disneychannel tonoight but missed the end.
Teen, 17 years old Written byStrawbs April 24, 2016

Not the Disney movie you'll want your kids taking after.

I bought this movie excited to delve into yet another lovable Disney film. It started out alright but had me confused about how to feel and react during some scenes. Goofy and his teenaged son engage on a road trip together to spend some time together. I found many of goofys son's remarks to be rather disrespectful and certainly not role model behaviour for a child viewer who is still learning right from wrong. As mentioned in another review, there is scene where Max, goofys son, remarks, "my life is a living...", and someone pops out and says HELL-o. Simply for being in his presence, max reacts to the character by calling him a moron and telling him to get lost. It was not the typical, slapstick type of humour you'd expect from these characters. I really don't know how else to put it other than saying, bluntly, Goofy's son was rude. It was not satisfying the way a Disney movie should be and I would not reccomend this to anyone with young children as it may distort their child's view of respect towards an adult.
Parent of a 18+ year old Written byMuscleMan May 15, 2014

Disney's legendary comedian makes his move on the big screen!

Should be rated PG for some scary moments and suggestive elements.
Kid, 12 years old May 17, 2011

Another Disney movie is a win-win for the entire family!

A great Disney movie! The entire family will love it. Not really a whole lot of problems with this movie. There are a couple of perilous scenes. For example, in one part Goofy and Max get chased by bigfoot through the woods. Another scene shows them falling off a cliff into a river and later almost diein a waterfall. Only Goofy fell but was luckly saved by Max. Some women dress in some semi reveiling clothing in one scene. In conclusion, I rate this movie on for ages 6 and up!
Adult Written bynduns May 17, 2010

A truly fun little piece of work.

This is a great movie, especially for fans of the character Goofy. This movie is very funny in many parts but also quite touching as the relationship between Goofy and Max can easily be compared to a lot of child/parent relationships. Admit it, you've all been in Max's shoes at one point or another, being forced on a vacation you'd rather not go on and ending up enjoying it after a while. What prevents this from being perfect is that at times, even for the short timeslot that this film had, it can feel a little patted out. Like, some scenes I just felt went on longer than they should have, but that's just a small gripe and doesn't stop this movie from being a truly worthwhile experience.
Teen, 14 years old Written by96grlpowrCE March 7, 2010

This is a really fun movie!

A Goofy Movie is one of my very favourite Disney movies. It has amazing music (there are five great songs), it's hilarious (my sister and I always laugh and laugh all through the Lester's Possum Park scene), and it's got a great message: no matter how dorky or embarrasing they can be, your parents are always going to be there for you during tough times.
Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2009
Adult Written byMom_and_Son February 10, 2009

CUTE!!! FUN!!! GOOFY IS THE BEST ANIMATED CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!

I saw this movie when I was in pre-school and I still watch it today. It still is enjoyable and it's still the best animated movie EVER in my book. A few love references but their vague, oblique and mild. A great message for everbody!
Teen, 16 years old Written byjonghyunchung April 9, 2008
A little smokage! Arooo-oo-ooo!!!!!!