Vulgar horror movie spoof has sex, language, and drugs.

Adult Written byJason79 January 18, 2013

Funny Spoof

Very funny movie and less raunchy than other very similar spoofs. I see no problem letting your young teen or even a little younger watch this.
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2013

Horible movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont bother!!!! for adults ONLY
Teen, 16 years old Written byantoineisthebest January 28, 2013

horrible

funny but just don't bother
Teen, 17 years old Written byTheTrillionaire February 14, 2013

Iffy for 14+

Comedy Humor Movie may be appropriate for Ages 12-14+ (Teens/Young Adults)
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2013

Great movie

This movie was funny and a bit sort of scary that my type of fav movie there is going to be a haunted house 2 next year and I can't wait for it to come out...maybe 14 or 15+
Teen, 14 years old Written bytamarabitches November 4, 2013

A Haunted House

The haunted house is a true comedy. However it is not particularly for children, I personally recommend for 15 and older. It could truly only be for 14, if you believe your teenager is that mature. It is a parody of paranormal activity, it records the acts of an entity and other situations. The haunted house is not about the house about being haunted, but his girlfriend. It has foul language but really who haven't heard that in high school, there were worse things going on in those times.It also have great stars, such as Cedric the Entertainer, Marlon Wayne and one girl from the 2005 show, Half & Half. Overall, go to blockbusters and buy it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bySnowman__1632 December 14, 2014

wow

Creepy sex violence swearing.
Parent Written byIDDYBIDDY May 18, 2013

NOT FOR KIDS AT ALL

"parentreviews" who watched it with theyre 13 yrd old is twisted and sick, who would watch sex/ sodomy/ swingers/ and blasphemy with they're kids and be ok with it. ITS NOT AT ALL FOR KIDS
Adult Written byjft January 23, 2013

Adult humor...not for kids!

Way too much sex and blasphemy.
Kid, 11 years old December 29, 2013

eh..not what i expected

this movie was funny at some points but very discusting.it showed human feces and lots of butts.they also had lots of bad language and drug/alchohol use but thats minor negativity(people do things like this each day) but anyways this move is for maybe 14-15 and up but it depends on how mature u are and if ur parents or legal guardian allow u to watch it.
Kid, 12 years old April 7, 2016

I like Marlon Wayans and Scary movie, but this movie not for young kids

It's a funny spoof movie starring Marlon Wayans who is good a doing spoof movies. A Haunted House is mostly about Malcolm ( Marlon Wayans) and his girlfriend and they want to shoot their sex life on camera, but ones his new girlfriend moves everything goes wrong. The movie contains pervasive crude humor and sexual content, some language like the F-word and N-word. comic violence and some nudity. There are some scenes that show them having sex and one scene in fast motion.
Teen, 13 years old Written byloisgrey123 May 3, 2013

really good

its good, not verry scary its like a re make of paranormal activity only alot more funny and interesting,in my opinion id say its a really good movie better than most films ive seen.
Parent of a 7 and 15 year old Written byParentReviewz January 21, 2013

Funnier than Scary Movie 3 & 4 but not as good as 1 & 2.

The only concern with this movie is that the sexual content is a little extreme along with the offensive language and drug use. We took our 13 year old to see it and at the theater there were a TON of kids & parents. There are about three or four main scenes that feature heavy sexual content but other than that, I'd say its okay if you're 13.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMirco Elise March 11, 2013

A Haunted House - Review

This is a really good film which families would love. You may find that there is some sex parts in it but all is ok because you dont see anything (phew). Kids would love this film as it is a comedy and not so much of a horror. I watched it and i absolutly loved it and told all my friends to watch it. All family types would love this film as the language is fine and there is only a little scene in the film people may be affened by. I would like to say this film is ok for 14 + as this film does have some sad scenes in it (the dog). Overall i would say this film is very funny and i would recommened it to families who love comedies.
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd January 29, 2013

oh great another stupid 2013 movie made in january

like paranormal activity wasn`t bad enough this was even worse