Bungling and predictable romantic comedy.

Adult Written byjf71 April 9, 2008

Entertaining, But Nothing Special

This would have made an entertaining made-for-tv Lifetime network movie -- whether it's worth a $6 matinee ticket is questionable. The plot has a few interesting twists, but basically follows the tried-and-true formula: boy meets girl, boy-loses-girl, boy-gets-girl again, boy-loses-girl-again, etc. etc. etc. only to finally end up with boy getting girl and living happily ever after. The trouble is these characters aren't particularly likeable and so the viewer doesn't ending up caring that much whether they end up together or not. A little bad language, lots of alcohol and tobacco use, and total nudity (although the bodies were positioned so no 'private parts' were shown). The nudity was in the context of posing for photographs and was not explicitly sexual. On the whole, not a "bad" movie, but not particularly good either.
Teen, 16 years old Written bypepsicola147 April 9, 2008

No plot whatsoever...

I don't know why anyone would want to see this, it's gross and it has no plot. It's the same get-together break-up deal... over and over. Not a fun watch.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycrazyhorse13 July 4, 2012

Great Movie!

First Kid to Review! Anyways,this movie is so romantic.It is about a guy and a girl who meet at the airport and from there they fall in love! There are some sex scenes but if you are that particular skip through it.Great Story about if you want someone follow after them and they will come back for you if it is true love<3 Some Language but not a lot,some inapropriate noises heard from a room but nothing is shown,this is a really good movie and I think that if you like the notebook,dear john,and the vow you will love this movie. I would say 14 and up..
Teen, 14 years old Written byCoop° December 15, 2010

just sex, but great love story

I watched this movie when I was 10 and ok, it has sex in it, but you don't SEE it; i mean kids of 10 years old already learn at school what sex is, so wteverr. and drinking is definitly NOT a problem. btw, great story!
Adult Written byChristianmom9803 April 9, 2008

too much sex

not for kids under 17, all the movie is about is the 2 main characters having sex off and on, it makes me mad that they wont choose each other but they continue to have sex through the whole movie, lots of nudity.
Adult Written bygotshakespeare April 9, 2008

Great Movie

My sister and I picked this up from a Blockbuster and watched it.. I was pleasantly surprised.. I really enjoyed it. Good movie.. I liked the actors and how it was filmed.. good music too.. As for the content.. it was kind of iffy. I was doubtful about watching it because the premise of the whole movie is two people having sex and meeting each other through the years. But it was explicit. The sexual scenes are more implied than actually visibly seen (except on one instance). A little bit of nudity.. I wouldn't suggest this movie for anyone under 16. Overall a very likable and different romantic comedy.