All member reviews for A Perfect Getaway

Teen, 13 years old Written byBrownie7 August 29, 2009

All In Good Fun...

The movie is sleek, and is great fun all around. It never fails to be entertaining, and has some pretty good actors to boot. The violence toward the end may turn some people away, but it's all in good fun. In the end, it's not a perfect getaway, but a perfect summer flick.
Adult Written bybeph September 19, 2009

for adults not children

you would not like this movie if you are a child or preteen. it would be too difficult to understand seeing as they never come out and say anything. the twists and turns are visual and mostly inferred, and if you arent paying attention, you will be lost. this is an adult movie and should be veiwed as such. the sction scenes are excellent and the ending is unexpected. i like movies that only show you what the main characters know, andthis movie did a great job of hiding information that would make the movie uninteresting. if you like movies with crazy unexpected endings and can handle a little cursing and blood, you will love this movie!
Teen, 14 years old Written bym1 January 16, 2010

Fun Movie

This movie is better than many would think. The sex is VERY limited, and the violence, graphic as it is, does not pop up until the end. I wish it were longer, but the twist wraps things up nicely.
Adult Written byNICKYNICK67 December 22, 2009

I'd say teens 14 and up

It was okay for a teen. There is brief partial nudity, a sexual reference. Violence isn't that bad until near the end a few gunshots and stabbings. Language is VERY iffy a few words here and there but once it starts it doesn't stop 'til about a minute.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn October 8, 2009

Great Movie. (:
Kid, 10 years old August 21, 2009

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 14, 2010

Adult Written byilikemusik23 January 1, 2010

Boring

This is an example of when all the good parts of the movie are in the trailer to trick the audince into going to see it. The movie was very boring and not intense untill about the last 20 minutes or so where it just got predictable and plain stupid. Im glad i rented this because i would've been mad if i had wasted my money on this in theaters.
Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

Kid, 8 years old February 6, 2011

horibel

good but bloody and inapropreat i hate it!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byzencius August 12, 2009

I can get this for free at rewardss1.tk
Teen, 13 years old Written byfishish February 27, 2011

Good movie, good twist.

I saw this movie with some friends and I loved it. Nothing really pops out at you, and it's not very scary, just suspenseful. The thriller stuff (just fight scenes, really) come towards the end only, so the scare factor isn't that high. Sexual references aren't that prominent, so if you're kid is mature, they'll be fine. The scariest thing in this movie (to me) was the gore, as you see a man's hand sliced so that the fingers are separated, and a girl gets stabbed in the leg (and pulls it out). Try not to look if you're squeamish. There is drug use, but it's not glorified.
Kid, 9 years old August 12, 2009

this movie svks!

boooooooo!!!!!this movie is bad! it svks badly! booooo!!i agree with movie freak7
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2009

the desreption made me wanna puke!the vilonce part was the nasyest thing ive read!!this movie is very gross and gorey.only teens 16-18 should watch this movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byaction jack August 10, 2009

good for someone who likes a good suspense and alittle bit of comedy and some horror.

it was a very well put together movie. it keeps you guessing. its not to scary or to horror like. its a perfect action movie, it has everything in it.
Teen, 16 years old Written bykojitheman November 3, 2011

great movie

Grisly violence. My rating: Some grisly violence, disturbing images, some nudity, and some strong language.
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 12, 2012

Intense violent thriller

This movie has some very mature/ intense bloody violence, although it is not frequent at all, mostly towards the end. They are some graphic sexual references and strong language scattered throughout, as well as some drug use, but that is not focused on and easy to look past. Decent movie overall.
Adult Written byTV-14-DLSV Teen Boy February 22, 2012

Good Movie.

Just fine movie A Perfect Getaway is a just fine movie it's Interesting and has a shocking ending that you dont expect and it's Rated:R I give it 3 out of 5 stars and I Give A Perfect Getaway AGE:14. If you do watch this movie I hope you enjoy it!
Parent Written byShugocharafan88 February 19, 2013

i know right that happened to me too

i already have the best sig evar PurpleSashiin at Blospot made it if you click on my sig it takes you to PurpleSashiin they make awesome sigs
Adult Written bywonder dove January 15, 2013

Not the greatest...

I was looking forward to this movie when it came out, so I bought it and wish I had rented it first. Although the twist was good, the film was actually really boring. The action starts towards the end but it was also a bit confusing. I love Steve Zahn and I'm used to his funny characters but he was pretty serious in this flick. The violence is heavy - lots of shootings and stabbings with some gore. Sexual content includes mainly discussions but also scenes of partial nudity. Strong language. There is some drug use of pot and one character refuses it, also a scene of meth use (graphic). Not for kids! Okay for ages 16 and up!!