All member reviews for A Streetcar Named Desire

"Stella!" classic is powerful tale of abuse, alcoholism.

Parent Written byPastorClark July 30, 2011

Hot stuff.

Brando is a hot, sweltering mess in a sweaty t-shirt that's about two sizes too small. If you have a pre-pubescent, be careful, the child will understand sexual desire for the first time in their young little lives.
Teen, 16 years old Written byvictoliva May 19, 2013

Great movie

This movie deals a lot with abuse, smoking and drinking. It's an intense movie all the way through it could be hard for a sensitive person to handle. There is one VERY patient make out seen. this is NOT a " fill good movie " not something you just want to sit down and have the hole family watch. The actors are incredible they have u inside the movie. I am 15 and I absolutely love this movie !!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched it for the first time when I was 13 and it was a little intense for me then. Great movie for teens and adults
Adult Written byrivyuwer October 24, 2011

STELLA

Marlon Brando. Mmmmmmm. If anyone actually knows the Tennessee Williams play and can decipher what's going on behind the Transatlantic accents, it really is a great story line. But even those I've shown the movie to who only get the gist of it can still recognize cinematic giants at work.