All member reviews for Accepted

Adult Written bymuffinberry April 9, 2008

Most Hillarious Movie of all Time

Bartleby a highschool student played by Justin Long a perfect actor for the part gets rejected by all the colleges he applied for, so creates his own college. He ends up with loads of college students and gets ratted out by his best friend, with his sister figuring him out the whole way.
Teen, 16 years old Written bysportzaholic7 April 9, 2008

Overall Funny Movie

This was a really funny movie, although it did have some language and drug references. There was also the problem that they were tricking there parents, which isn't always a good idea, but they were just trying to please them in the end. This is a great movie for a group of friends, it isn't very brain stimulating but a great movie to laugh at.
Teen, 14 years old Written byskater_gurl April 9, 2008

I laughed so hard I cried!

THIS WAS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN! I THOUGHT IT WAS HILARIOUS. MY FRIENDS AND I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT WE FELL OUT OF OUR SEATS IN THE MOVIE THEATRE. IT'S A GREAT MOVIE THAT ALL TEENS WILL ENJOY! (NOT A GOOD ONE FOR PARENTS.)
Teen, 13 years old Written bypoohbear1994 April 9, 2008

Almost Peed my Pants!!1

this movie was so funny i almost peed my pants. i don't think anyone under the age of 8 should watch this unless you know what they are talking about. if you don't know what they're talking about you might as well not watch it because you wouldn't understand it. but most kids today know what all this crap means.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydkasal000 February 23, 2015

could use less swearing and not some f words this movie was close to being rated r, because it has one f word which is said fuckin egg then a bleeped out f word and one effing and many uses of sh*t, and lots of drinking as well and a brief moment where you see three girls in bikinis and are painting themselves and starts taking off her top of the bikini and you almost see the full breast. this is a very hard PG-13 movie. This movie has poor role models as well by making fake id's and lying to parents. no one under 13 should see this
Teen, 13 years old Written bymaiapapaya June 17, 2014

Well over all I thought the movie was great, but for me I was watching it on ABC family, so they took out the S word(which was said frequently)
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivnada March 27, 2011

its pretty good
Parent Written byPlague November 22, 2010

Accepted

This movie is funny, and agree with me or not, has a possitive message. The message could have been displayed better, but kids really should have the choice to take control of their lives and have the opportunity to learn what they really want to learn.
Teen, 17 years old Written bywaffles4waffles July 20, 2010

funny comedy not for kids and thats it
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe May 27, 2010

This is a horrible movie, with just about everything wrong that can be wrong. Sex, drugs, huge lies, all in this movie. Very bad role models and very bad messages throughout the movie! Do not let your children watch this!
Parent Written byCooldee April 21, 2010

For people aged 17 and older.

Wait until your children are 17 and older to watch this movie! Do not let children aged 16 and younger to watch it!
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

Accepted

Rated PG-13 For Language,Sexual Material And Drug Content
Teen, 14 years old Written bymattthemovieman August 17, 2009

awsome!!!!

really funny movie
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

It's okay if you know right from wrong...like me!

I enjoyed this movie as well as my dad when we watched it together, but it was...a bit inappropriate. There was stuff about beer and sex and drinking and repeated swearing. I enjoyed this movie, but I should've waited until I was older to see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byscarlettmoon1994 April 25, 2009

College

This is a typical teen movie. There's partying, drinking, and craziness. There are funny parts and it shows what you can get into when you lie about getting into a college, that is fake. I really enjoyed this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanonymous3333 April 9, 2008

typical teen movie

your teenager will want to see this, and it won't kill them. i would say this film is for around the same age group as mean girls. the film is not likely to give your teenager any life lessons, but it will keep them entertained at a sleepover. it approaches some kind of a concept with its idea that "everyone has some talent or something to learn/offer" but offers it up in such a way that any kind of message is likely lost in slapstick humor. all the same, theres nothing in the movie that kids of 13+ won't already know, and if you watch it with them, you will likely be laughing as well.
Adult Written byDhorlo April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjules468 April 9, 2008

Adult Written bylashleyfan2992 April 9, 2008
Adult Written bySara06Marie April 9, 2008

It kicked my a.

I, being a young adult, enjoyed this movie. I saw it with one of my friends and we were both highly amused. It does have some crude humor and offensive language, but let's face it. In today's society, if your child goes one day without hearing an f-word, that's amazing. I recently graduated high school, and what you hear in the halls of a public school is about the same as this movie. Furthermore, for any parents who think their child will take to the idea of starting their own college, I highly doubt this will happen. If you like crude humor, this will give you a good laugh.