Cliched movie has bad acting, nonsensical story. Stay away.

Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byJulienne October 15, 2013

The Adventure Scouts were Adveturous!

Our family thoroughly enjoyed the Adventure Scouts movie. It was all about building friendships and overcoming the odds, when facing tough obstacles. The kids were all great in the movie and I recognized a few of the adult actors.
Parent Written byApples21 May 11, 2015

Don't watch this movie unless you enjoy vomit flowing out of your mouth at an alarming rate

This movie made me sad... There are no other words to describe this movie other that "Art". The level of awful is so high that it had to deliberate. For a quick example: there is a scene in which a man has a net thrown on him, it slips off and then on screen he picks it up and puts it back on his head. Please for the love of all that is holy in this world, stay away from this movie
Adult Written bymattatron July 24, 2016

This movie has changed my son's lives

This movie is absolutely spectacular and life changing. My son saw it in 2010 when it first came out and ever since he has been more respectful and religious. After watching the movie, he joined boy scouts and is now in the military and fighting to keep our country safe in Benghazi now all thanks to this wonderful movie with a great message. My other son recently watched "Adventure Scouts" and now he is volunteering at the animal shelter and started a Biker's awareness program to keep kids safe from the dangerous bikers (similar to the dangerous bikers seen in the movie) his autism is cured thanks to this movie.