All member reviews for Adventures in Lalaloopsy Land: Search for Pillow

Cute doll adventure is OK for tots but tedious for others.

Parent Written bybzycareersupermom November 26, 2014

Cute movie

The movie is a little tedious for adults but very enjoyable for kiddos. The dolls work together to search for Pillow.
Educator and Parent Written byDaddyD September 1, 2012

A FUN movie for kids!

I've had to watch this movie about 3 times a week for the past two months, and must say I actually like it!! Sure, it doesn't have ABCs & 123s like most have complained about, but so what? There's plenty of that out there already. And I totally disagree with other parents comments about age. I've had a 2, 3, and 6 year old glued to this movie, they loved it. This movie promotes working with others and having a positive attitude. To be honest, the folks in government could benefit from this movie! LOL It's a cute movie, and the girls who did the voices did a great job bringing the dolls to life with their own unique personalities. It's a FUN movie!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypillow817 May 1, 2012

I loved making the movie!

I'm in this movie. I'm the voice of Pillow Featherbed and Sprinkles (Crumbs' younger sister). It was really fun making this movie and all the webisodes. I watched it on Nick Jr. and couldn't believe how well it was put together! (It was also cool to hear my own voice!) I recommend it to lots of kids out there!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPITLadyPalutena99 March 31, 2012

Creepy and cute.

Creepy dolls look like coraline.lots of dark semi gothic scenes.Promote over the top creepy dolls but besides darkness it is really cute.