All member reviews for African Cats

Teen, 15 years old Written byHTFMime April 23, 2011

Good movie but might be scary for sensitive children.

I watched this movie with my young daughter (Who happened to be sensitive). 10 minutes into the movie my daughter started screaming and crying because there was a lion fight going on and she was so scared that she ran right out of the room. This movie is good overall but I would not recommend it to sensitive children.
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2014

disapointing

I don't and never will love animal life documentaries I saw this 3 years ago it was sad when the baby's die and when the pack haunt I saw a little blood on fangs chin while he was eating a zebra I don't remember most of the movie but its for mature people who are ok with animals way of life
Teen, 16 years old Written byReviewsMaster January 20, 2014

Ugh.

While this movie had some good parts, like the cheetahs running, the educational value, and the narrating, everything else was just awful. I like lots of movies, i'm pretty easy to please when it come to movies, but WHY DOES THIS EXIST?! It's extremely boring, the pacing is way too slow, it has a SERIOUS LACK of leopards, and it's too violent. When Fangs (a lion) killed the zebra, there was blood on the piece of Zebra, and it was so gross I literally threw up! I'm not joking. This disgusting mess of a movie made me throw up! This was the worst movie EVER! Don't watch it. If you do, you'll definitely need a barf bag.
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

I would regret that was a shame on Disney to make this movie! Go on Wikipedia.org to learn about lions, cheetahs, etc. That was a box office bomb to me I would believe!

Some scenes are rather intense than tame. For me, it is boring indeed!
Teen, 15 years old Written byMrMovieBuff June 20, 2013

Crappiest movie ever. It makes The Oogieloves look like Rio.

For those who left a positive review, what is wrong with you? African Cats is the worst movie ever! It's even WORSE than The Oogieloves, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and Escape from Planet Earth. I hate all 3 of those movies too, but African Cats is worse than all 3 of them (like I said before). Anyways, this movie was just REVOLTING. Lots of people hated this crappy film, and I agree. This is the worst movie ever. The blood and gore made me gag. This film is also incredibly boring. I felt like I was going to fall asleep when I watched this disgusting excuse for a movie. I want to give this movie 0 stars.
Teen, 15 years old Written byAnimeIsAwesome808 May 6, 2013

Worst movie ever. It's totally gross and boring.

I think the title pretty much says it all.
Teen, 15 years old Written byRocketboy1998 April 7, 2013

Worst movie of all-time.

I wasn't looking foward to this movie, because it looked really boring. I was going to go on a field trip to see this movie in April 2011, but the field trip got delayed at the last minute, and we just had a regular school day. After seeing this movie, i'm so glad the field trip got delayed, in fact, I wish this movie was non-existant (sorry if I spelled that wrong). This movie was without a doubt my #1 worst movie of ALL TIME. Yeah, it sucked that hard. As a huge movie fan, I have seen many bad movies, but I try to find one pro about that certain movie, and I always manage to do so. This movie however had 0 pros and infinity cons. I seriously want to give this movie 0 stars, because it was that awful. CSM dosen't allow us to do that, but in reality it's 0 stars. I was totally bored by this movie and Fangs is such a soulless, cruel, and dark lion. He killed a zebra for food, there was blood on the zebra, and that was utterly disgusting. I don't mind violence or sad scenes in nature movies, but this movie went too far. There were too many sad scenes in this poorly-made movie, not to mention the fact that I was bored the whole time, and my whole class was bored too. The ending was very lame and a little boring. Not as boring as the movie itself, but still boring. I couldn't remember how the movie ended, and I don't wan't to remember, because all I knew was that the ending was lame and EXTREMELY forgetable. I blame anyone who worked on this movie. In most nature movies there are 1 or 2 sad events, which I don't mind, and I enjoy those sad scenes at times. But this movie was one sad scene at a time. That is too brutal for a so-called "G rated movie", and it made me very very very disgusted. I thought this movie was poorly made and I thought the ending would be good, but instead we get a crappy ending where I can't remember anthing from the ending and I was pretty bored. I hate Fangs and I hate whoever worked on this movie. If my parents are going to rent this movie (which I HIGHLY doubt is going to happen), i'll just say that I hate this movie, ask them to bring it back to the store and watch one of my DVDs. Because the movies I have on DVD a trillion miles away better than this lousy piece of crap. I think even die-hard hunting fans will be grossed-out if they watch this movie. I hope i'll never see a movie this horrible again. At least I know a good movie when I see one, because after I watched this movie, it ruined my whole entire day, because all I thought about out day long was this horrendous and atrocious movie. Thanks for ruining my day you piece of crap director and Fangs. Horrendous writing, horrendous scenes, HORRENDOUS EVERYTHING!!! Nothing about this movie was good. Nothing at all, and even my teachers hated this movie, which i'm NOT suprised about. I hate to say it, but this movie gets 0 stars. Avoid this movie!!! Avoid it and never look back. If anyone asks me what my #1 worst movie of all-time is, i'm going to say African Cats. It is a huge waste of time and it is a disgrace in the good name of Disney Nature. I wish it never existed. I hope Lu Bu is reading my review, I hope he is really ashamed right now for attacking our opinions on this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 18, 2013

I bet even african animal fan would hate this, it's THE #1 WORST MOVIE IN EXCISTANCE!!

I love Nature Movies, most Disney nature movies are OK, but this movie was EXTREMELY BAD! My mom WAS going to take us to see it the day it released, but since she was tired on the day it released, so we just watched Shrek on VHS instead, because I really like that movie. So when my my took us to see the movie on April, 19, 2011, I wish it never came out, but i'm glad my mom didn't take us on the FIRST DAY it came out. If I had to explain to beginning of the movie, it would be "BORING". My family was also bored, and my brother literally fell asleep. I didn't fall asleep, but I still felt like I was watching my grandfather knit a sweater. Yeah, it was THAT boring. The movie was so lame. Here is where the movie gets WORSE. There was a scene where a lion named Fangs killed a Zebra just for FOOD. There was blood on the Zebra, and a peice of the Zebra was seen near Fangs' mout. The peice of Zebra had BLOOD on it too. Even though my brother woke up when the scene began, he cried after the scene ended. I agree with him. That scene was disgusting and I don't have a weak stomach at all. After that scene, it was just one sad scene after another. I don't mind sad scenes at all, but this is too brutal. In most nature movies, there is only one sad scene. Most of the sad scenes in nature movies I enjoy. I also enjoy seeing animals hunting for food. But this movie RUINS sad scenes and hunting! Another reason why this is the #1 worst movie in excistance! Then there was some action for 2 minutes, which WAS going to make me give this crappy movie 2 stars instead of 1, but after the 2 minutes of action, here comes the most boring ending i've ever seen. Which dropped this movie back down to 1 star. Not even the action could make up for the flaws in this movie. The movie had a really lame and boring ending. I even forgot how the movie ended. It was that boring, and I don't want to remember the lame ending of this movie. The whole movie was just a bunch of dark, mean, cruel, and cold-hearted scenes put together AND they were mixed with boring scenes too! Hard to believe my mom wasted her money on this horrible movie. My family and I really wasted our time and money! My teacher saw this movie too (I told her how bad it was), and she AGREED with me! I want all the time that I wasted back! How can anyone be crazy enough to call this a clever movie?! I hate Fangs the Lion so much!!!! I want that lion to die and rot in hell so bad (sorry if i'm being too harsh)! I can't believe Disney calls this garbage a "movie", and Fangs deserves DOUBLE HELL!! The people who worked on this movie this movie were probably lazy or something when they made this movie! I love african animals, but this movie sucks. If you love african animals, I bet you would HATE this movie, because, IT'S THE #1 WORST MOVIE IN EXCISTANCE!! Please do not waste your time with this movie! I blame anyone who worked on this movie! I blame the people who liked this movie (I do respect opinions, but this movie is is UNLIKEABLE)! This movie was horrible, terrible, and awful in every way! Glad I didn't see it when it first released, but I regret seeing this movie altogether, and it should've never came out! I wish I can give this movie 0 stars, but I can give as many Fs as I can give it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byMr. King December 19, 2012

WORST MOVIE EVER! I TOTALLY REGRET SEEING IT!

I will do a happy dance if this movie gets a Golden Rasberry Award! It is very boring! It's also very disgusting! How can ANYONE watch this movie with throwing up?!
Teen, 13 years old Written byLu Bu November 25, 2012

bunch of haterz!

Wow, this is getting a bad rap, I can't believe it. This was a great movie. It had great and clever scenes, who gives a crap about the violence, it is animals in the wild for GOD SAKE!
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy August 21, 2012

I love African Animals,but this movie was terrible!

This movie was so boring it was the worst movie i've ever seen! It was also REALLY disgusting! I have no idea what Disney was thinking when they made African Cats! When will they realize that they fail at making nature movies!? ATTENTION PARENTS: Now that this is on DVD,don't buy this filth! It is a HUGE waste of precious time and hard earned money!! Buy a DVD of The Lorax to see a nature movie,and if you wanna see blood and gore,rent I Spit On Your Grave!
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 1, 2012

Three words:Worst.Movie.Ever.

For my first movie review,I will review the worst movie on the face of Earth...AFRICAN CATS! Where do I start? This movie was so boring! I yawned A LOT while watching it! Next up,the scene where the lion murdered the zebra was just NASTY! Seriously,who wants to watch animals killing other animals?! It's good when they do it on Happy Tree Friends (like an adult on here said),but it was appaling when they did it on this peice of garbage! God forebid it is out on DVD,don't buy it! It is a horrible waste of time and money! Take your kids to better movies,or go to a DVD rental store,rent Shrek,and go home.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrCool June 3, 2012

This one tops as the worst movie EVER!

Ugh,this movie is just plain GROSS! The scene where the lion kills the zebra made me sick to my stomach!
Teen, 16 years old Written byLucas Couldron May 27, 2012

Worst movie on the face of Earth.

Wow,i've never seen a movie worse than this one in my ENTIRE life.It was really boring.I mean it was just about african animals.Blah blah blah.If I counted how many times I yawned while watching this movie,I would've been out of breath when after I counted.My brother was bored to death as well.Though my sisters LOVED it.This movie also made me disgusted.The scene where the lion killed the zebra made me sick to my stomach and made my sisters cry (though they loved the rest of the movie,but I thought it sucked eggs.) I will never watch or let my friends watch this boring and gross movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 15, 2012

The best African wildlife documentary ever!

I found this the best documentary of Africa I have ever seen. It's narration by Samuel L. Jackson is great, and the premise is so amazingly filmed that I thought for a while that it was all set. The fact that it is all real just seems so stunning to me. If there is one downside, it's that it doesn't have any leopards in it. But that can't stop it's four star rating!
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Worst movie ever.

This movie is downright sad! I went to see it and was sobbbing through the movie! Animals were killing other animals! Terrible terrible terrible! I do not recommend this movie at all.Its horribly made!
Teen, 13 years old Written byKELLY ASHON October 8, 2011

Really good

I think that this movie could be scary at times for little kids. But it was definitly educational for kids on how lions survive. it was an awsome movie go see watch it
Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 23, 2011

Only for animal lovers

The WORST FILM I have ever seen!!! It was so bouring. Also the film scared me at times.
Kid, 8 years old May 19, 2011

COOL THINGS ABOUT AFRICAN CATS THE MOVIE

my name is rylee. I think the movie African Cats is a good movie because it teaches me about family,friends and relationships with African Cats
Kid, 9 years old April 29, 2011

for tweens because that is when kids stop studying