All member reviews for Agent Cody Banks

Teen spy spoof with gadgets, girls is fun for tweens, teens.

Parent of a 9 and 12 year old Written byHighPlainsMom August 11, 2009

Good Action Movie With A Few Low Points

Kids and adults will be engaged by the action sequences and Bond-like gadgetry. Good performences from the cast. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fact that, for some reason, Angie Harmon's character is dressed in very "cleavage revealing" clothes throughout. There is also a moment when it is implied that her clothing has become see-through. I will never understand why film makers insist on throwing in these small but annoying moments of sexual innuendo into movies aimed at kids. The death scene (of a bad guy) at the end of the movie might be a little graphic for younger kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byladybug! April 9, 2008

They were trying too hard

Agent Cody Banks stars Frankie Munaz and Hilary Duff. They were using both of them. The movie did not entertain me. There was one gross part where the dress of a twenty year old went clear, and the actors laughed.... that was strange. I didn`t think it was that good at all.
Adult Written byWhatdoIthink? April 9, 2008
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 6, 2010
Kids will love this movie. Frankie Muniz manages to be awkward and a bit charming at the same time. Anyone under, oh, 14 will most likely find this movie exciting and funny. Some possibly inappropriate sexual innuendos and such.
Adult Written by4Spice June 15, 2010

good family movie

good action funny movie for the hole entire family 8 and over for violence
Parent of a 12 year old Written bybriggsgamer September 3, 2010
Kid, 7 years old June 25, 2010

Terrible terrible movie

I thought it was terrible, terrible, and way too scary. I didn't like it at all. It is definitely inappropriate for kids 8 and under, but it would probably be good for 10 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 June 6, 2010

even i like this... don't judge me!!!

sad, but i like this movie. im a frankie muniz fan. :)
Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008
Teen, 13 years old Written bybap425 April 9, 2008

Stupid, Dumb, I hated it!!!

(see subject.)
This movie is awsome!
Adult Written byact5221 April 9, 2008

spoiler alert: Hillary kills someone!

The movie was okay up till the end. Then my 2 young kids (7 and 4) saw "nice" Hillary Duff kill the bad guy in a very grisly, vivid manner. This isn't the kind of thing I want my kids to see. Also making fun of someone by saying that they need to be in special ed is more than insensitive and rude.
Adult Written bydadnmelover123 January 27, 2012

disturbing death at the end plus refferences to boobs and lots of seductive cleavage
Kid, 11 years old November 25, 2011

awsomest spy movie

it is really good and not just for kids me and my parents have watched it about 6 times its great and thats why i would recomend it to u
Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2010
#1 movie love it 10 years
Teen, 13 years old Written byAwberry October 3, 2010

Good movie for over 9 year olds

I Loved it.. very exciting, very funny.. I've watched it 5 times and never get bored.
Kid, 9 years old March 21, 2010

Too much innapropriatness!

It was actually a really good movie. But obviously Common Sense hasn't seen the whole thing because there is way more inappropriate parts than a kiss. Cody looks through X-ray goggles at a woman's lingerie untill he i put under "Parental Controls" and a woman unravels a boys towel. Several mentions of female body parts and sexy people.
Kid, 7 years old February 24, 2010

Fine for nine.

One scene shows Girl's underwear. And at the end there are many explosions.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

Exciting

I would give it an 8 and a half stars out of 10. If you like excitement, it's probably good for you. It does have violence, but not too much for me. I am eight years old. If you liked Spy Kids, then you will probably like this. Hilary Duff stars in this movie. It's not a nine or a ten because it's not the best movie that I've seen.