Teen spy spoof with gadgets, girls is fun for tweens, teens.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 20, 2012

This is whats up!

This movie is REALLY unny and cool.I recomend it highly! Watch it please!
Teen, 15 years old Written byski123 April 9, 2008

Great family movie

I like this movie because the concept is cool. Having a teenage spy is really unique. The violence is there, but the pg rating is accurate. There isn't any blood or anything like that. Cody Banks is an ordinary high schooler that gets called up the the CIA. His job is to get "close" to a girl in order to find information on her father who is being forced to help bad guys. He gets outfitted with a bunch of cool gadgets. Example: sunglasses that can see through certain objects, ipod that has a shooting cable, a watch that electrocutes people, etc. I think this movie is fun for the entire family!
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 4, 2012

Entertaining

If your kids are into spies, and you parents out there have already seen the Spy Kids movies over and over again, i would recommend it. Entertaining, but kind of cheesy.
Teen, 17 years old Written byVLCmedia December 31, 2011

cody banks

very super
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

why

ithinked it was mean
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

Please gag me. I almost lost my brain watching it...

What a waste of space! This is a really ridiculous movie. It follows a predictable format and has Frankie Muniz acting like an idiot. It isn't funny and there are much better movies to entertain your children with, both from and entertainment and educational standpoint.