All member reviews for Air Buddies

Air Bud's adorable talking pups to the rescue.

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 6, 2010

Definitely for younger viewers, but the puppies are just tooooo cute! Kinda slow at points but young children won't notice.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrainwolf_thunder June 22, 2015

Ok

Good enough storyline, cute pups, but boring at times and too much potty humor. Why does everyone think that potty humor is all kids find funny? It's gross and insolent and shouldn't be in movies.
Kid, 11 years old February 25, 2014

THIS TO CUTE FOR LITTLE DOG LOVERS

TOO CUTE AND TOO WEIRD
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 28, 2012

Boring.

Sorry this but this movie is really boring.I watched it at other peoples houses and got bored.I LOVE the buddies.But THIS movie i really hate.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

not for teens but good for kids

I like it, but it gets kinda' annoying, dogs talking and all
Teen, 14 years old Written byreviewgirl13 May 22, 2010

Good for kids, but the Air Buddies are getting a little old

Obviously it's a show for younger kids, it's pretty cute, older children might not take much interest in it, but it will delight younger ones. The only reason why I give it three stars is because after this movie, they made many other movies with the air buddies puppies in it and it just became a little old. Like almost any other movie, usually after the first, the sequels aren't as good as the first and I believe that's true for Air Buddies. Besides that, kids will love the talking pups.
Kid, 10 years old January 12, 2010

Good for 5-8 years old

Love this movie. The puppies are SOOO CUTE!
Parent Written byDaisey042 December 26, 2009

Cute movie

I liked the show and so did my 2 year old at the time. There isn't anything scary in the movie or mean. I'm not sure why this movie is rated for children 5 and up.
Kid, 9 years old September 1, 2009

.............

COUGH COUGH ANNOYING COUGH COUGH TERRIBLE COUGH COUGH MOVIE COUGH COUGH
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

Little Kids Will Enjoy This, But The Talking Dogs Are SOOO Weird

I didn't really like this movie mainly because I don't enjoy movies with talking dogs. It's good for little kids, but as I said, older kids may find this movie to be scary because of the talking dogs.
Kid, 11 years old January 28, 2009

awww...

Stupid and predictable, but my weakness is puppies so i can stomach it. THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old January 27, 2009

Awesome Movie!

I loved it! It's really cute and funny! Great movie for dog or animal lovers!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

i laughed so hard.

i just love it.it is so funny and plus i love puppys. i wood read it to everyone!

I think that it was a really good movie and it is fit for all ages. I liked the whole movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written by23colby April 9, 2008

ST SINKS 21

ST WAS A GOOD PERSON.
Adult Written byDexterSmith April 9, 2008

Air Buddies

Sexual Content (Not an Issue): None. Violence (Pause): Some physical bullying and slapstick. Language (Not an Issue): None. Social Behavior (On): Promotes teamwork and getting along. The cast isn't very diverse. Some crude humor. Commercialism (Not an Issue): None. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Pause): A dog falls into a wine vat.