All member reviews for Ali

Brutal fight scenes and frank racial issues.

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 6, 2010
Will Smith does a superb job acting as Ali! A lot of great supporting acts as well. I am not a fan of boxing movies, but Smith is inspiring in his role and this is a movie I would recommend for families with older teens.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfangningsheng April 3, 2011

Great movie, not for young kids though

Ali was great. Will Smith did an excellent job as Muhammad Ali. Watch out for some strong language, brutal boxing, a somewhat graphic shooting, and some sexual content. Suggested MPAA rating:R for boxing sequences, a scene of violence, sexual content, and some language.
Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Not what I was expecting

I like will smith and I like Ali, the person. But this story just did not do it for me as entertainment.
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2015

Not What I Thought

I thought this was going to be better then what it was since Will Smith is in it, but its not. The boxing scenes were not all that good. The Rocky trilogy was a lot better than this. There is also a bunch of racial remarks a stuff like that.
Adult Written byDBarto March 30, 2009

"The Greastest"

This is Will Smith at his best. This is a true to life biography of "The Greatest" Ali. There are a few moments in this film that could come across as iffy, but they are there to show what really happened to Ali. (Sorry for the short review) 4 out of 5