All member reviews for Alice in Wonderland (2010)

All-new 3-D Alice story is trippy and intense.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLaFontaine October 1, 2011

Scary, but really good!

The scenes with the Jabberwocky can be scary, as well as the Executioner's Scene.
Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2011

woow

its nice
Kid, 6 years old August 31, 2011

Exciting and Gorry

Very good movie.
Kid, 11 years old August 12, 2011

Oh Geez!

I've seen Alice in Wonderland the new version and the old version before.And I think this is too scary
Teen, 16 years old Written bycraftygirl202 July 20, 2011

Some Violence Scary for Young Kids

Alice in Wonderland was pretty good but with a lot of violence. My 8 year old sister watched this and thought it was good and she wasn't scared, but she was really mature. Some kids may think it's scary-especially with the Jabberwocky scene.
Kid, 9 years old July 11, 2011

9 and up!!!!

it good for 9 and up beaucaus my friend said that here little sister of 8 years old was to scared to watch the movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahxo June 29, 2011

Yuck.

I was disgusted at how badly this film was done. Boring from start to finish-give me back my money, and I'll watch the original instead (which is WAY better than this version).
Kid, 11 years old May 19, 2011

HATE IT, BORING, WIERED

BOO!! BORING........!!!!!!( I FELL ASLEEP IN 20 min :P and it was 6 o clock
Teen, 15 years old Written byNatalia96 May 4, 2011

Weird, disturbing film is slow-paced; not for younger kids

This is a very creepy and weird film for the PG rating. Contains a lot of material that younger kids will probably find disturbing. Not very faithful to the book (it's set after the events of the book, though), as the story has been turned into an action flick. I didn't enjoy this film much. Johnny Depp is the best thing about the movie. Kids may watch it because they think it's a kiddie film but they may lose interest after a while, because it is rather boring in the middle section before the action starts.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

Another Creepy PG Movie

This movie is sure as crap a creepy PG movie. If there was a rating between PG and PG-13, this would be a movie of that rating.
Kid, 8 years old April 20, 2011

i love it

i love it
Kid, 12 years old April 11, 2011

Violent, but funny, encouraging. Carries positive messages.

Wonderful movie. Variation from the real story but is good all the same. Alice learns to believe in herself, her potential and abilities, and makes herself believe that impossible things can be possible. This ultimately helps her to defeat the Jabberwocky and the Red Queen. It is funny when Alice severes the Jabberwocky's head yelling 'Off with your head', the Red Queen's favourite phrase, and is hilarious to see the shock on the Red Queen's face as the Jabberwocky's head rolls down the tower's steps. A good movie, it carries positive messages.
Kid, 12 years old April 4, 2011
Johnny Depp is awesome and he did a great job as the Mad Hatter.
Kid, 11 years old April 1, 2011
I LOVE THIS MOVIE ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 9 years old March 27, 2011
I thought this movie was going to be really creepy but it wasn't really I mean it was pretty creepy like a mouse pokes a dogs eye and then yanks it out which scared me a little cause I love dogs :( if your kids are sensitive they can't watch very violent!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysillycomb March 23, 2011

best for elementary school

I thought that they could've done a little better job. The best parts were with Alice fighting the dragon.
Kid, 11 years old March 4, 2011

Kinda Scary But a very good movie!

It is kinda scary for little kids but i personally love this movie! Alice in wonderland has always been one of my faves!
Kid, 10 years old February 21, 2011
I have heard good and bad things about this movie. One thing I have heard is that it's creepy and strange and it was, but that dosent mean it's not a good movie. I had no interest in seeing this movie but me and my family finally watched it on are Apple Tv (which we love) it's a great movie strange but In a good way :)
Teen, 16 years old Written bySoulxBow February 21, 2011

It was kind of boring...

I didn't really enjoy this movie. Mostly because it was boring. And they were mumbling alot. But I also didn't like it because it scared my sister. For her sake we didn't see it in 3D. My sister was pretty much clinging onto my arm the whole movie. In this one part the mouse sticks a sword in the Bandersnatch's eye and rips it out. My sister actually screamed. So I would rate this movie 13+.
Teen, 14 years old Written byChiquita99 February 14, 2011
Loved one of the best movies of the year.