All teen and kid member reviews for Alien vs. Predator

Teen, 14 years old Written byMovieKid387 August 8, 2015

Stupid Movie has R rated violence

This movie could have been so much better. If not for the dumb writers, directors and HORRIBLE CAST!!! The cast sucked no one cared about the characters. They were worthless and deserved good actors. The alien vs predator was just bad. The violence was heavy. Slime is throughout the whole movie. Blood is seen ALOT! Blood is sprayed on the wall. Out of a girls chest. Man is squished between walls. Just dumb worthless action scenes is all to be said. Not much language maybe just a f word or two and a couple d and a words and s words nothing bad. No sex just a stupid reference to a condom that was just laughably bad. The movie is a guilty pleasure that is hard to watch. Just let your 12 or 13 year old watch it if they can't take it seriously LOL My Rating: R: For Strong Horror Violence, slime and Brief Strong Language
Teen, 15 years old Written byMavrah333 June 16, 2015

Underrated yet eventually disapointing cross-over flick lacks the horror-action the franchise is known for.

While not a complete disaster, AVP will be disappointing to anyone who hasn't looked at Rotten Tomatoes. The acting isn't great, even Lance Hendrickson (whose was asked to return as Bishop from Aliens and Alien 3) doesn't do that good a job. The best scenes, in my opinion, are when no-one is getting killed. That is annoying for a Predator fan, but as more of an Alien fan myself I can argue that less is more. Sadly, there is less anything than most Alien and Predator movies, but there is significant build up, better than some of the movies I like. Overall, its a serviceable movie, and an underrated one at that. But the lack of horror-action which defined the franchise (this is most apparent in Aliens and Predator 2) really pulls down the film. Its not boring, but not worth buying anything like an extended cut. If your an Alien and/or a Predator fan, you might like this, but this film is not one for inviting new comers to the franchise (for that go for Alien (1979, I rate appropriate 14+, *****) or Predator (1987, I rate iffy 14-, ****)
Teen, 14 years old Written byThe movie dude May 17, 2014

what were they thinking

Terrible movie a very violent movie for per teens to enjoy
Kid, 10 years old October 30, 2013

knlcvnm,.nb.cn/nhvl

vmvmbm bb mvb nm,cc n,bvx.bvjkcx bvkxk,vbxf.fd,vxcv,x,jx,cv,dgf,fvb,v,bv,xvcv,vxb,xcv,cv,cv,v,,cv,cv,cv,v ,xvdfsbhkhjzcbzcvbn,mh,tfh,fg,tgfr,gf,ngf,stde,f n f,df,dx,gb,gdff,dg,,dfgd,s,,fdd,hg.gfgf.fd...d.............................................................................................................................................................................
Kid, 12 years old June 29, 2013

Alien VS Predator

its a amazing film but the violence is horrendous and takes some of the enjoyment away
Kid, 10 years old May 19, 2013

Terrible

The Worst movie Ever Made Don't Bother for kids
Kid, 12 years old March 28, 2013

Quite Grusome

Alien vs Predator is a sci-fi action film suitable for people over 15. There is a lot of violence and blood but the injury detail isn't too bad. It is a not too bad film and quite exciting for monster bashers. Not at all suitable for kids though. Violence: Frequent strong bloody Language: Some strong Sex/Nudity: Infrequent mild nudity Drugs: None Horror/Threat: Some strong
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradeblo March 14, 2013

i love it

extreemly not for kids. i sneaked downstairs and watch the movie (i was only 7) i had nightmeres man. but it is a good movie. i'm 15 and i like it
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Amazing

My brother is 7, and we watched it with my dad and we loved it. There is some minor cursing, and violence such as acid spitting aliens, shooting, monsters bursting through human's chests... it depends on how mature the children are.
Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2012

AVP

IT's... Ok. Yeah its ok. Compared to the other avpr movie this deserves an oscar. The violence is interesting and the gore is silly. Most of the blood looks fake. On a bad side there is plenty of four letter words, violent on/off screen moments and the movie itself is suspensefull. there is a scene where you can see open holes in peoples chests and the predators kill off alot of humans in bloodyish ways. Overall Predator and alien fans have reasons to be dissapointed but peope looking for action. Go ahead. Its better than th sequel
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow October 26, 2012

cool

cool
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2012

OK

There is some disturbing images including and Alien bursting out of a chest and other violent related scenes and a sexual reference.
Teen, 14 years old Written byFox101 July 2, 2012

Barely Average.

It's hard to understand why everyone makes such a big deal out of the violence in this film! I was so surprised when there was minimal blood, as well as very little gore. What's weird is that in the rating towards the end, it reads: Slime, and Gore. Slime was the alien blood. So they actually rated the movie based on how much green alien blood there was? Sure, it was violent, but if the blood isn't even human, or for that matter, at least red, what's the fuss? I remember I was 7 when this came out, and can remember begging my parents to see it. All my other friends saw it, and I felt so left out. The violence is startling, but not enough to actually scare anyone over the age of 10. This is a great movie for kids who want to push the envelope, but parents who aren't ready for their kids taste in movies. In actuality, this was a bit of a disappointment, but still worth watching. My parents are somewhat strict about R movies, and I practically saw this just to say I'd seen an Alien movie (what with Prometheus coming out).
Teen, 15 years old Written bylikestowatchmovies June 13, 2012

horrible movie

this movie sucks compared to the first 2 alien and the first predator movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byKingdestroyah March 19, 2012

Review

Yes, I admit, it was kind of pathetic, but the effects were great, and it did have good action. We are all glad they didn't do too much razor nets(or whatever they are called), but I saw it at 12, it was pretty good, but why does the director have an odd obsession with mouth zooms of the xenomorphs? The language was at fairly fitting times, and everyone reading this has heard it before, so I have nothing more to say on that. Overall, an okay movie with a couple awesome fight scenes (Celtic vs. grid, Scar/lex vs queen), otherwise not very good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. February 11, 2012

really!?

aliens bite through predators, predators hang, stab, and shoot people and aliens, and plenty of blood.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAlec124 January 21, 2012

Disappointing

I was very disappointed with this movie. It was pretty violent but not as violent as the original Alien movies. You will see an alien burst out of a woman close up. The language wasn't that bad either but there is one f-word.
Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2011

Yes, or no? Hmmmmmm.

torture, sucides, predator faces (creepy), what more info do you need?
Teen, 16 years old Written bybanana man13 September 18, 2011

epic if your a........ REAL FREAKIN PERSON

hi guys avp is a pretty good nmovie with a little gore
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag September 16, 2011

Bad science fiction movie pushes the PG-13 to its limit!

This movie is a crossover of "Alien" and "Predator". I have not seen Predator, but the four "Alien" movies. And every Alien-movie was better than this. No good actors, a bad plot and so-so special effects. It is somehow entertaining, but overall bad. The movie is more violent than the first three "Alien"-movies and pushes the PG-13 to its limit. A human character's head nearly gets squeezed by a net. Lots of blood, but you don't see it happen. An alien gets his head cut into two. Brain is shown. A dead alien is gutted. All the insides are seen falling out. All this happens in the PG-13 version, not even the Unrated!