All member reviews for Alien vs. Predator

Kid, 10 years old July 17, 2010

AVP:Aliens vs. Predator

Teen, 13 years old Written byotto555 July 6, 2010

sweet movie, but they missed alot

wow, did common sense media really mis the big "mother f*cker" at the end? really? i mean, its a bit hard to hear, but still, they is one other f-bomb in there. jeez.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLinkin Park vs.... June 27, 2010

Nicely done

Not as good as the second one but a good try
Teen, 14 years old Written byskinner2 May 2, 2010

Lacked the violence of the original films and as a fan, the predators were under-powered and the aliens were over-powered.
Kid, 12 years old April 24, 2010

i'm only twelve and i didn't have nightmares. Wimps. I watched this right after the new war of the worlds, so it made this movie look even crappier.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPlastic Ninja April 14, 2010

Meh, I liked it, but not the language.

I liked it, but it had it's cons. One use of the f-word, and lots of people say sh-t and d@mn. Gore wasn't too bad, and nothing sexual. The plot wasn't great, mostly the pyramid 2000 feet under the ice thing :P
Kid, 12 years old March 30, 2010

Pretty Cool!...

Language: Two uses of "s--t", three uses of "son of a b--ch", and one use of "f--k". Also, shortly after the one use of the F-bomb, the guide starts to say "mother--", but the rest of the word is cut off. Violence: Everything from predators being shot to aliens being beheaded.
Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 March 4, 2010

Disgusting, violent, and disturbing, this movie was so horrible it made me laugh. On for 15+.

This movie is extremely violent and gory for a PG-13 movie. However, I think this movie would be appropriate for most people 15 years of age or older. There isn't a LOT of blood, but there is some. It's mainly slime flying out of the aliens, and some gore. There's also just a lot of disgusting and frightening images. There's some strong language. There isn't a use of the F word, but they do use a closely related version of it, with the u replaced with an o. I don't remember whether or not there was any sexual content, but if there was it was mild. I don't recommend this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byzazmopepperz February 17, 2010

Good for gore and swearing fans i.e. good for teens

Pretty good film but nothing special, the earlier ones were better. Its a bit dark and sometimes you can't see properly but what you can see is quite entertaining.
Teen, 14 years old Written byT-man2213 February 5, 2010

good for kids 12 and up

um' lets see this is a very good movie and unlike some of the other movies in this genre it use's good taste in the violence department and over all is a good teen age movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byhappyharry December 10, 2009

Not scary at all u guys over exagerated

This movie is not that voilent mostly cartoonish and very mild blood. Teamwork and good role models are encouraged in this movie. People work together and save eachother.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJacob R. November 25, 2009

Cheesy horror flick is like watching a movie-length, bloody episode of Power Rangers.

This movie wasn't too great. It's OK but... I dont know, it just lacked something. The violence consisted of frightening images of aliens and predators, acid melting people, shootings, decapitations, humans being slashed and blood squirting on nearby items, slicing little aliens in half, humans being impaled by predators, and aliens bursting out of people's stomaches. The language included one brief but strong "F" word, along with some milder curses. No sexual content unless you count a non-graphic scene of an alien giving birth to little alien pod things. I rate this movie OFF for ages 10 and under, IFFY for ages 11-12, and ON for 13 and older.
Kid, 10 years old October 28, 2009

i seen it it was cool, and predator would win
Teen, 16 years old Written byyummyyummy81694 August 25, 2009

This one is better than the R-rated sequel

Even though this one is PG-13 not only is it better than the R-rated sequel, but it actually is more violent. It doesnt show as much as the other one ut there is so much more action which makes this one surprisingly better than the sequel
Kid, 12 years old July 29, 2009

Extremely gruesome. Some use of swear words.
Teen, 13 years old Written byx495 July 5, 2009

Very violent and unnecessary mix-up of two classic sci-fi films.

Parents should know that this film contains graphic creature violence. Nets made of wire slice humans. Acid burns predators. Aliens are blown up. Human stomachs explode. Children are likely to be frightened by the gruesome imagery. There is some strong language.
Kid, 10 years old July 2, 2009

not scary but pretty violent

It was a pretty good movie but way too much violence like acid spitting aliens,a man tuned a lighter into a flamethrower, and claws going into people. But otherwise really good movie.
Kid, 8 years old May 18, 2009

don't suck your pants!

it is not scary! it's awesome!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhannah8767 April 22, 2009

It's very bloody........ I like it but if you not a horror movie person don't watch it....
Kid, 10 years old December 30, 2008

Not extremely scary

I saw this when I was 9. It was a little scary but I didn't get nightmares. Will probably give nightmares to younger kids.