All member reviews for Aliens

Alien sequel is bigger, faster, scarier.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonr July 1, 2010

good for tweens

This movie is a bunch of curses and blood. The movie is good and a bit dated, so the movie isn't as gory as it could be. Also the people say f--k sometimes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGuyofMan March 29, 2010

Kid, 12 years old October 1, 2009

Not as good as the first, but equally close. A great James Cameron flick, faster and more action packed then it's rival Alien. Way off limits for younger ones.
Teen, 13 years old Written byx495 July 4, 2009

Less exciting sequel to the terrifying movie "Alien."

Parents should know that this film contains graphic violence. Aliens attack humans numerous times and this time the humans fight back. The aliens are shot at with machine guns, shot guns, and they are run over, resulting in acid blood spurting everywhere. A human is burned with acid and there is some strong language. There are no strong positive messages or role models.
Kid, 10 years old July 1, 2009

Great Movie, But a Lot of Violence

Loved the movie! But a bunch of violence like people getting ripped apart and cut in half by huge aliens. There is also some language. There is also a bunch of weapons like flamethrowers and machine guns.
Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2009

Kid, 10 years old June 12, 2009

Yikes!

Scary. I've been told about it. Have'nt seen it, but I've seen the preview and the storyline. Yikes!
Teen, 17 years old Written bycopperzinc May 31, 2009

Adult Written byoiv25409 April 20, 2009

Definately too innapropriate for kids

I like this movie, but it definately has a lot of content that's innapropriate for young kids like very graphic violence and profanity and the characters in this movie can tend to not be great role models.
Teen, 15 years old Written byDaMan15 January 27, 2009

Greatest. Horror movie. Ever.

I honestly thought this movie was better than the origional. Any fan of the genre has to see this movie, and the first one. How could the reviewer just give it three stars? Food for thought, get people who actually like horror movies to review horrer movies. It's inapropriate for young kids, but it's great and you know it. Deal with it.
Adult Written bydolphinlover9 April 9, 2008

Arguably better than the first

Aliens is a great action sci-fi film for mature teens and adults. This film has graphic violence and strong language. But it's awsome. Check it out if you haven't already.

Not as good as prequel, But still Okay

I thought this movie was okay. If you love violence you will probobly love this movie. There is frequent use of weapons, but overall worth watching. I would reccomend watching the 1st movie in this series or else you may be overly confused.
Adult Written bydigitex30189 April 9, 2008

Great Movie!!!!!!

I love this movie!!! Common Sense should give it at least 4 stars, but it deserves 5. Yes, it's violent, yes, it's gory, yes, the characters know how to say the F-Word, and they do a lot, but for mature teens and adults, it is a great Sci-Fi-Horror Sction film. 5 stars.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybubbo April 9, 2008

Aliens

Aside from a few cheesy moments near the end, I believe that Aliens is perfect and one of the finest sci-fi/action films ever created. The original Alien is a flawless classic, and as a sequel Aliens doesn't disappoint. I think that I still slightly prefer the original, but Aliens is nevertheless a nerve-wracking ride that will get your adrenaline pumping. It's intense, entertaining, and sometimes even terrifying. I loved it. Parents be warned: lots of intense violence, although it isn't overly gory or graphic. Plenty of f-bombs, too. However, there is no sexuality/nudity. I'd say that Aliens is okay for teenagers and older kids who can handle intense films.
Adult Written byRay April 9, 2008

Good action film

Aliens is the best of the series in terms of film quality, acting, action, etc... But it is NOT a movie for kids.