All member reviews for All About Steve

Sandra Bullock plays a stalker in unappealing romcom.

Teen, 13 years old Written byZaphrodite July 13, 2010

Depends....

They do give some iffy messages like cussing is sometimes okay.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLittleMissPriss January 29, 2010

Great!!!!!!!!!!
Parent of a 2, 5, and 8 year old Written byJen Waite January 16, 2010

Not for anyone!

I thought this movie was the worst Sandra has done. I usually love her but the last 10 minutes is the only good part. It is FULL of sexual innuendos & has a very long inappropriate scene in a car. I wouldn't let any of my kids watch it! I'm ashamed I did.
Kid, 10 years old January 2, 2010

Blagh!

I think that All About Steve is really a movie that is not appropriate really. I have seen a scene of this movie, and that did it for me, not only is it not ok, it's B.O.R.I.N.G!!!! I don't like it at all!
Kid, 11 years old December 26, 2009

For the Dry Humored

Really funny. The only sexual scenes that everybody is worried about are fine! They are sexual, but in a funny way. Like she gives notice to the twinkie in the van. I love it. If your kid has a very kiddish sense of humor, like Monsters vs. Aliens, or Shorts- then I would say they wouldn't enjoy it. But if they are dry humored or like films like Legally Blonde, or Miss Congeniality then it will be fine. I am 11 and I personally loved it!
Kid, 12 years old November 6, 2009

never seen the movie but really want to
Written byAnonymous February 28, 2014

Great Ending

Unusual character for Sandra Bullock. Slow start, but by the end the message is clear, you don't need a man to complete you. Some really thought-provoking characters.
Parent Written by915071 June 1, 2013

Teen, 13 years old Written byluvpink December 26, 2011

Loved It!

I loved it. Very funny! Love scene was more humor than anything.
Kid, 12 years old July 9, 2011

funny and not that bad

This movie had a lot of funny parts in it. I would recommend it for ages 12 or 13 and above.There is no nudity in this film. Only twice in the movie there is suggestive content.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTheSuperman765 April 16, 2011

bradley copper and sandra bullock..... wow!

this offbeat comedy includes some sexual content (Sandra Bullock strips down to her bra, and Bradley Cooper is shirtless in the film's one love scene), as well as humorous but continuous references to sex, dating, and unrequited, obsessive infatuation (i.e. stalking). Language includes frequent use of words like "s--t" and "a--hole," and there's a brief glimpse of adults drinking beer with meals. There's a little bit of mild peril when characters get stuck in potentially dangerous situations, as well as a few cartoonish pratfalls.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 26, 2010

Romantic comedy?? I think not. Not romantic and I certainly didn't find it funny. Sandra Bullock is MUCH better than this movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLinkin Park vs.... June 27, 2010

not a good comedy

When i saw the previews to this on tv i first thought.. wow this actually looks like a good comedy... after i rented and watched it i thought wow... that sucked.. its more of a bad romance movie and i thought that it barely had any funny moments and the romance part wasnt even decent for my expectations either
Kid, 8 years old June 17, 2010

the girl who has been waiting for 40 years is about to get what she wants
Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2010

ehhhh its kinda iffy

other then that one part when their in the car, which is actually funny, its pretty good. (just skip that part)> '.'
Educator and Parent of a 9, 11, and 13 year old Written bytcbueti February 15, 2010

Not typical romcom

I liked this better than most reviews, (spoiler alert) because it doesn't have a traditional romcom ending--i.e.wacky, obsessed girl wins boy. Here, Mary -- and others-- realize that a kind, smart, even quirky girl is worthy of friendship, and that hav ing friends might be more important then having the "ticket to normal" boyfriend. And she's funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGoogled1829 January 17, 2010

Great... So funny :P

I really enjoyed this movie. The beginning was a little boring but about a quarter of the way into i started LOVING IT! it made me laugh... It was so suspense full until the very end... I reccomend this movie to anyone..My parents were laughing.. I was laughing I LOVED IT
Kid, 9 years old January 17, 2010

I think it was SUPER FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bydwiggit101 January 2, 2010

WATCH IT! :]

This is a great movie. There are sexual references, but it's just for comic uses. Nothing bad in it at all really. Awesome movie!!
Kid, 10 years old November 10, 2009