All member reviews for All Dogs Go to Heaven 2

This dark coming-of-age story is a unique romp.

Kid, 12 years old April 5, 2013

So much dog crap, my DVD player almost exploded....

Seriously!! This movie was awful!!!! IT RUINED EVERYTHING IN THE ORIGINAL FILM!!!!!!! There is so many cliches, insufferable puns, plot-wholes, and inconsistencies to the last film, you might as well make a drinking game out of it. Be warned, however, you will probably have passed out in the first 10 minutes of this piece of dog poo! I don't even know if some kids will even find themselves being that interested in this film. The only thing good out of this is one single chase scene that only lasted 2 minutes in the movie. Stay away from it if you're a fan of the original All Dogs go to Heaven.
Kid, 11 years old June 27, 2014

Scary for young kids!

Honesty! This is like the first one, or the great mouse detective or some thing! It's like that sort of G or PG VIOLENCE that I HATE. One scene the devil picks up a rat by the tail and eats it! (In the shadows) The rat sqeaks for help. The devil pulls out a bone. I HATE that part. I hate that in Disney movies. Also, the dogs put the child in danger when fighting the devil. Almost putting the child at death. BEER DRINKING one scene. This movie teaches kids false things about heaven, u can't get out of heaven, God has Heaven protected. So think twice about letting your kids watch this, Common Sense Media doesn't put the violent stuff and messages that are really in here. Once your kid sees it there's no going back....
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

All dogs DO go to heaven

Great movie, it shows u can go to heaven. And I love Sasha, and that why I like the second one better. :p. Also I love how Charlie really wanted to help David get home. Great movie recommend for all ages.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 6, 2012

The first was better.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDominicboo1 July 20, 2011

Sequel Has Nearly As Much Charm As The Original.

This movie is much milder than the original, but still has several refrences to heaven and hell. Carface smokes a cigar, and Charlie has a battle between right and wrong again when he wants to stay on earth. Red is a scary villian, but nothing scarier than the first movie.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe October 26, 2010

There are some inconsistencies from the original movie to this sequel, but overall this movie is as good as the first. There's a good moral to the overall story and you learn to love the characters.
Parent of a 9 year old Written byThe Benevolent ... March 6, 2009

Possibly frightening...

Adult Written byBorys April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byAVB April 9, 2008

Not near as good as the original

The animation quality sucked. The golden gate bridge is white! The characters look different. In the first movie, the whippet angel had white hair and a heart locket. In this movie, she has a robe, wings, and yes, a halo and the voice is soooo annoying. There are so many other inconsistensies. Like the first movie is set in 1939 New Orleans and the second was set in 1996 San Francisco, Charlie greets itchy in heaven at the beginning of the movie. Dogs cannot live some 50-60 years. However, the story line is acceptable and the music is almost as good as the original. The voices though, are different. This is where charlie sheen will not compare to the original roughness of Burt Reanolds voice. At least they did not replace Dom DeLuise. This film lacked the qualities that made the original a classic. In that way, I am somewhat dissappointed. Although there were some sexual references that I dont think would be suitable for children under the age of 8, there was a strong moral to the story. In summary, somewhat dissappointing quality, voices are not as good, characters are not as apealing, a lot of movie errors, the music is OK, story line OK.
Teen, 13 years old Written byyankee01 April 9, 2008

funny movie

we rented this and this made me bust a gut. this is way better than the first one