All member reviews for All-Star Superman

Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 17, 2013

Good movie.

Not as good as most Superman films, but still very good. The animation was kinda blury, but everything else about All Star Superman was good.
Teen, 17 years old Written bylyrehc March 16, 2011

*This review may contain spoilers* This is the best DC animated film I have seen. It does not have much of the high-action fight scenes we usually associate with heroes; rather it goes to a deeper level to explore the heart of Superman and the decisions he makes in view of his impending death. To be honest, I enjoyed the scene where Superman flew into the sun much more than I did in the comics. Overall, the movie had a great combination of funny, epic and touching scenes, though I think some scenes could have less emphasis. For example, I did not particularly like the scene where Superman displays his jealous side to Samson and Atlas.
Kid, 11 years old February 27, 2011

12+. Common sense Media nailed it this time.(like they unusually do.) In the beggining, a monster comes, kills a guy(blood splashes everywhere), and then the other characters treat him innocent.(If they don't I left after it seemed like it.) They should at least rate it PG-13. After that violent scene, I left.(I hate blood.)
Teen, 16 years old Written bymkalv February 23, 2011

Funny Superman film

This was a nice Superman film. I think that the voice acting was really good. I think the director did a good job with removing and adding things from the comic. Some fans may be mad at the lack of action, but I enjoyed the film just fine.