Wolf tale is all about romance, innuendo-filled jokes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byALphaandOmega4Ever April 16, 2011

Awsome

i love this movie perfect for ages 4-21
Teen, 14 years old Written bydddadada December 5, 2010

THIS IS GREAT FOR ALL AGES!

I LOVE IT! I think the parents who complained above are a little too overprotective and over exaggerating on the smallest of terms. Unless the movie points anything negative out, or you tell your kids its "naughty", then your kids aren't going to think negatively. I think the adults commenting above just want to make it seem as if there was 'r' rated content, and there wasn't. So stop thinking everything they say and do is nasty! They are animals! And you are all the ones thinking negatively about things if you find anything "gross" or "inappropriate" in the movie!
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written byRandRmom October 13, 2010

Ok for older kids if you don't mind a lot of sexual innuendo.

I hated it, of course my kids loved it. I thought it was too suggestive and almost walked out a couple of times. Why can't they just let kids movies be KIDS movies?!? Would not recommend it for younger children.
Adult Written bynduns September 18, 2010

People just don't get this one

First of all, I was just as sceptical about this one as everyone else was. I mean, let's think about it: aside from The Swan Princess, has Richard Rich ever pumped out anything good in his entire career? Well, we got this one, which surprised me. I've seen everyone bash this film, being absolutely hard on it. I admit, a lot of the humor is very immature, but it actually works, which is surprising because, again, this is the script of a Richard Rich production. I also love the romance between the two wolves as it didn't feel tacked on. Sure, you knew it was gonna happen, but they actually made it interesting in a way that really works. Maybe I'm just a sucker for this sort of thing, but I can honestly say I am one of the few people who thought this movie was good and actually recommend it.
Parent Written byRUBBERDUCK1 November 18, 2015

Great animated movie

This movie is clearly one of the best and should not be overlooked
Teen, 16 years old Written byTheDMhoffland October 30, 2014

Alpha and Omega is the BEST Animated Movie Ever Made

All the people who say things like "Oh this movie is horrible, it' full of innuendo's, It's got bad animation," Well i'm gonna say that all that's not true. This movie has a great story, good characters, and little to none adult content. I recommend this movie for anyone.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWOLF13 October 21, 2014

THE BEST SHOW EVER

FUNNY AND ONE OF A KIND
Adult Written bywallyk2334 September 17, 2010

Not objectionable but also not real entertaining

This is a movie that should have gone direct to DVD. Nothing really objectionable about the movie, just not much to it. I took my 6 year old son to see it tonight and even he thought it was just ok. We saw it in 3D and that made it watchable but even the 3D was subpar. I would recomend waiting to rent this unless your kids are driving you up the wall to see it.
Teen, 15 years old Written bySATURNaTDAwN September 25, 2015

Great movie great content and great animation

This was a pretty dang good movie the animation was spectacular and the films content was breathtaking
Teen, 14 years old Written byWebkinzEvelyn August 23, 2014

Cute but mediocre animation

This is a great film to watch for a family movie night but I will have to warn you there are lots of cliches in this film. There is some innuendo jokes in the film. Also the animation just looks lazy. I mean come on! But anyway it is a cute movie about wolves and if you looking to see a cute talking wolf story this is probably the one for you!
Teen, 13 years old Written by3 wArs left July 2, 2014

Shout to TheNeonWerewolf

Smashing the tv I about did but I Wanted drop it out a B-24 Liberator Along with the contaminated DVD player
Teen, 14 years old Written byBugie78 July 30, 2012

Alpha and Omega, a good success.

I love the movie. Mabye that is because I like these type of movies or what ever. It makes sense it is PG, there is rude humor, but it is funny. I love the howling. Deffently Love Train where Humphrey and Kate howl at the moon together, and Garth got a new howl, and howled with Lilly. It was so sweet. The movie kept my attention. And does have mild violence, one wolf was jumped by some Eastern Wolves.
Teen, 16 years old Written byMakeVIew_2,5,9 July 11, 2011

pretty good

Some parts were hailrious but those parts are a little less directed and other will may want to turn your tv off but if you can look passed the bad direction this is actually prettty funny
Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written byBunky331 March 5, 2011

skip it

My husband and I thought this movie was very inappropriate and just not a good story line. If there was a message, it was very vague. My nine year old mentioned when it was almost half over, that she just didn't get the purpose of the movie. Too many sexual inuendos. A couple scary scenes as well.
Parent of a 5 and 7 year old Written byHMMC76 February 20, 2011
It's okay for older kids (10+), but my kids (5 and 7) thought it was funny when one wolf howls so bad that he's knocking birds out of the sky. Iffy on some parts where they were about to get shot, Humphrey thought Kate was dead, and the violence between the two packs.
Parent of a 9 and 11 year old Written byminivanmaster February 3, 2011

A fun movie the kids are sure to love

When we saw this movie, I thought it was a great movie for my kids. The plot might be a predictable one, but it is still a good one. It was action enough to keep them interested and had some romantic parts that were kid-firendly. It might be too violent for some children but it is not a big issue.
Parent of a 6 and 9 year old Written bytoddhead January 31, 2011

Just skip this...

We watched about 10 mintues of this movie and turned it off. I was shocked at how much it revolved around sex (howling). Yikes! the animation was horrible as well and the story isn't developed well at the start so it is somwhat confusing. Really sad I wasted a $1.00 on it.
Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byShirZ September 28, 2010

Sweet, fun story but not a masterpiece

Sweet story, but my kids didn't really understand the "alpha/omega" issue. They were not familiar with the term and its meaning. One scene with the bears was scary for my 7yr old.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byMomma Micha September 18, 2010

Cute family Movie!

I really liked this movie, and my 8 yr. old laughed out loud all the way through, and my 23 yr old enjoyed it as well. I felt the " sexual innuendo" although present, was not at all strong enough for any one under 11-12 to really understand. The movie had a good message about family values, and responsibility, but also about believing in ones self and following your heart. Was a cute movie and I will deffinately buy it when out on DVD!
Teen, 16 years old Written byREVIEWGUY101 September 8, 2016

UNIQUE,WELL DONE AND FUN

Now this is a good movie it has good animation and is comparable to that of some Disney movies it has it own unique music clean language as I'm concerned and seriously common sense making the stupid mistake of it swearing your obviously lying and if you want even watch it with the subtitles all and all it was a well put together masterpiece