All member reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel

Teen, 14 years old Written byPrototype79043 April 10, 2010

PERFECT FAMILY MOVIE
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 April 9, 2010

Not the best... but worth seeing.

Alright... its super hard to hate on a chipmunk movie... :) They are so cute! This movie was fun to watch and i got some laughs, but the story is pretty dull and not new. It's almost exactly the same as the first movie, but it all happens to the chipettes instead of the original chipmunks... Dave is severely injured in the beginning of the movie, and you don't see him at all. The chipmunks are staying with the randomly added video game obsessed character Toby because Dave is broken... It's pretty weak. And also... "suggestive hip wiggling"? What the heck common sense media! 1. They're just dancing like most singers do, and 2. THEY ARE ANIMATED CHIPMUNKS. Seriously? That is WAY to strict. I also actually like seeing "consumerism" things because it makes it seem more realistic if I see things i use everyday. Not at all the best, but hey, its worth seeing.
Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2010

8 and up.

I would say the squeakquel it is a great movie!!! But I would have to say 8 and up=.
Kid, 10 years old April 4, 2010

once Ian said darn it to heck but he really meant d--- it to h---!
Kid, 9 years old April 4, 2010

Great Movie Well Alvin learns his lesson and Theodore (my fav.) is afraid of a Eagle and Simon and Alvin get into a fight. U should see the first one before this one causse you'll understand it more! But in all GREAT MOVIE! My 3 year old cousin loves it!
Kid, 12 years old April 1, 2010

almost wish i didnt go..

It was boring for me, being a tween but i certainly think that much younger kids will enjoy it. it was something to do, suggesting that i wouldnt of done anything else. i definitly dont think it deserved a kids choice award, that the blind side should of. very cute for younger kids but if you are 12 or 13+ probably not a good choice..
Teen, 13 years old Written bygrantlyp108 March 29, 2010

A cute movie that the family will enjoy!
Teen, 15 years old Written byJustin Loco March 23, 2010

Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010

first one is better

fat used a lot.Flirting.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBaronCaple February 28, 2010

Alvin And The Chipmunks

I Love Simon.
Kid, 11 years old February 24, 2010

Cute movie! I can't decide which one is better, 1st or 2nd. I enjoyed watching it and laughed a lot. It is a great family movie and I can watch again and again!
Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich February 15, 2010

Aimed at Young Kids

I think it's better than the original. It has a lot of good messages in it. Example: Alvin learns that his family is more important then his new "cool" friends. I would watch out for one particular line, though. Theodore said that the babysitter was "Practicing Her Pole-Dancing". It's more aimed at kids 6-12. Parents won't like it...TRUST ME. The only way they would go is if their 1st Grader dragged them to it. Well...it's not that bad, but, it's very much a little kid's film.
Kid, 8 years old February 10, 2010

i love it
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2010

This nmovie is not a bad movie. Parents your kids say butt so how come they cant listen to some chipmunks say it and kids our age and younger have crushes on people. Kindergarterners at my school have bf.
Kid, 11 years old February 6, 2010

GREAT!!!!

i loved the movie and i think that children under 7 should not watch it because of the consumerism and a bit of sexy stuff, but apart from that its fine...
Kid, 9 years old February 6, 2010

GREAT!!!

ON for every age!
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 January 22, 2010

better than the first one

just an enertainging movie with the classic chipmonks singign with high voices. but it IS better than the first one. they just added a little more fart jokes and female crushes. it's pretty cute but in all, the movie seems a little too short.
Kid, 8 years old January 11, 2010

love it!!!!!!

everyone should see this.you should see this!love it!i could go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old January 10, 2010

Brilliant!

it was way better than i expected and i don't think most people really care about the lyrics. It's just the fact that they're singing is so funny. My dad, as usual was planning to fall asleep throughout it but actually laughed and stayed awake instead. As every "U" film it's unsutable for under 5's due to somewhat crudish humour, bullies and a sad part. I like the romance between the chipmunks and the chipettes and Elenor was really cute.
Kid, 8 years old January 8, 2010

good for young kinds,tweens,and adults,

Alvin goofs off and isnt a good roll model but simons smart and theodores nice so their both good roll models