All teen and kid member reviews for Amelia

Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2010

The movie was great. I like the flying. My favorite part was when Amelia said she would never give up, and that made me think i shouldn't give up at anything. I think it should have a million views from people.=)
Teen, 15 years old Written byJourdy288 February 5, 2010

Brilliant movie!

I absolutely LOVED this film, and wished it didn't get so overshadowed by bigger releases. Swank brilliantly portrayed Amelia Earhart as she likely was, with plenty of vigor! I had an opportunity to meet the director (Mrs. Nair) and I'm glad to say her film lived up to and met my expectations. This movie is awe inspiring in all it's aspects, from the cinematography to it's messages. It's also a nice clean film (tobacco aside) you can share with children old enough to appreciate the plot. I seriously recommend it.
Kid, 10 years old September 25, 2012

Really Good

Kid, 10 years old June 26, 2010

liked it

i liked it but it did have like 5 kissing scenes, otherwise it was good. it was also somewhat educational.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2010

gene vidal george putnm are all there to help amelia use that eletric thing that you don't have to steer
Teen, 13 years old Written byWriterGirl1233 May 22, 2011

I had to do a biography project on Amelia Earhart and this movie really helped me! I would rate it 10+
Teen, 13 years old Written byasecoolish February 5, 2011

good movie an adult and a mature pre teen can enjoy some brief language some alcohol use and sensuality but not extreme i suggest u watch it.
Kid, 11 years old January 27, 2011

relly good movie, but amelia has an afaire with a man, evenwhen she is maired. they also show the bed covers rumpled presumably after..... all and all its a relly good movie and its almost like a documentery
Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2010

Great Movie!

This was a great movie! Hillary Swank was tremendous! I was surprised about some of the stuff i learned! :)