All member reviews for American Pie

Teen, 13 years old Written byGreg Foltynowicz March 29, 2011

Adults only!

Contains strong sexual comments and it contains very bad language lots of F bombs!
Teen, 13 years old Written byGabGab100000 November 1, 2010

One night I had a friend over and after dinner he said "Gab, have you ever heard of ammerican pie? "I answered no, why?"He took out the cover from his bag and handed it to me. From what I recall I saw a group of teens, both boy and girl, smiling and a guy in the middle with his shirt of and a pie with a hole in it covering his penis.My first impression was; this looks awsome, Its probably a funny film about some teens going through high school and their sexual experiences. It's probably really funny and only a little bit rude. Man was I wrong about only being a little bit rude! I don't think I realized what a pie with a hole in it ,next to a guys penis would mean! Lol. I put the disc in and my mum came in and said "what are you watching?" I gave her the cover, she looked at it for a while and said "do u think it's approppriate, it's MA" I looked at  my mate and he said "only a little bit, they talk about sex for a bit yeah it's not that rude. My mum seemed very curious and insisted on watching the first 30 mins of it. Well, I started the movie and the first thing we heard was a guy groaning and the camera soon focused on this guy masterbating and then his parents come in on him and are just as shocked as my mum and were. I was a bit unsure on what to think and what my mum was thinking, so I burst out laughing,  both out of nervousness of what my mum was going to do and because it was pretty funny. The only thing my mum said was "are you sure this is approppraite?" I didn't answer and we kept watching. Soon after this scene all the characters were at a party,  at this point we were only 15 minutes in the film and my mum was starting to shake, lol. Two of the characters went into a room and started kissing. The guy reaches out onto the table and grabs a glass of what looks like beer. He drinks it and runs down screaming and chucks up. It wasn't beer but seamen. I thought this was pretty funny but i just couldn't laugh, partially because this was just way to awkward with my mum here and it was pretty gross. By this time we were 20 mins into the film and I was sure my mum was having an apoplectic fit and was going to turn it off in rage but no she let run. Soon after this scene another pair of character walked into a room and started making out. All this time I didn't think that it would show them having sex but just give vague impression. Instead what happens is the girl say something along the lines of "just relax and let me take car of you," and she makes her way  down and out of the camera and The guy starts moaning. By this point my mum was incredibly angry and was shaking voilently and I could of sworn that their was froth beginning to druell out of her mouth. She couldn't take it any more and only 30 mins into the film she screamed at us, took the disc out, put it in it's case and drove it back to my friends house and left it on the mat. After she came home she was just as suprised as we were, both about the movie and what she had done. lol .Overall, from what I have seen ( a dude mastubating a dude who accidently drinks seamen, a dude who gets a b.j and numerous, tones of swearing) that this film is approppriate and is intended for older teens to have a bit of a joke about high school and college but definitely not for kids or tweens. Also it is incredibly disrespectful of woman and shows them as just sex objects
Teen, 17 years old Written byMachete May 17, 2010

Ill say for Mature Audiences becouse of miled nudity and alot of strong talking about sex and thata what this movie is.
Kid, 9 years old April 2, 2010

American Pie

Rated R For Strong Sexuality,Crude Sexual Dialogue,Language And Drinking-All Involving Teens
Kid, 9 years old October 9, 2009

Good movie

this is an awesome movie. 1 or 2 scenes of nudity, a LOT of bad language, not that bad but still R rated
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written by5aret April 9, 2008

dhdh

gfyerf hgbft
Teen, 15 years old Written byenglishrider4546 April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written bygremlins_rule345 April 9, 2008

Very funny!

This movie is really, really funny. There is a lot of sex though and lots of language etc... Recomended for 15+
Teen, 13 years old Written byrlplaya224 April 9, 2008

awsome

good movie
Teen, 13 years old Written byDDRQueen521 April 9, 2008

This Was funny!

OK. Even though this is rated R and has alot of things in it that most parents wouldn't want their kid exposed to, its funny and its very well made. definatly worth watching! if your kid is mature enough to handle it- let them watch it with there friends!