All member reviews for American Wedding

Another slice of American Pie. Older teens only.

Adult Written bygavin m. jackson April 9, 2008

Homophobic jokes, but not a homophobic movie.

American Wedding should really be titled Stifler's movie. Stifler is one of the greatest jerks ever to grace the silver screen. His scene in a gay bar is 10 minutes of pure laughter. This movie doesn't have stereotypes either. The parents are real people, and so are the gay people. Fred Willard and Eugene Levey knock it out the park with their dead on portrayal of michelle and jim's dads. Above all, this is a sweet teenage comedy. The sight gags are mixed with the emotions of real kids, with real experiences. I can't wait for American Parents.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDolphinTaleFan February 24, 2013

Great movie!

Best movie in the American pie series it is funny rude and just a great movie! The pie still holds up
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag May 5, 2012

The third "American Pie"-movie is also funny and also sexual.

The teenage comedy "American Pie" has become a cult phenomenon all over the world. As usual when a movie is succesful, sequels are made. Usually they are just dumb and unoriginal, but this one is still funny. It is not as good as the first one, and also a bit less funny then No. 2, but still one of the better comedies. The humour is sexual (though not as strong as in the first two movies), features a lengthy sequence filled with strippers (breasts are shown, whipping and depiction of sexual fantasies - this scene is even longer in the Unrated version, but is still not too strong and all played for laughs), scenes of sexual intercourse (no detail), references to fellatio and a depiction of a man shaving his public hair (seen from behind, the hair that has been shaved off is seen). Several other crude jokes, but less frequent than in the first two movies. I saw this movie when i was about 12 or 13. Teens will be able to handle it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byT-Rod April 2, 2012

A different kind of Pie in more ways than one.

Many American Pie fans hate this movie. Or, well, let's not say HATE, more they find it to be extremely inferior to the previous two slices and an extreme letdown as a theatrical release slice. But, the thing you've got to realize is that this is more of the SIDE characters story. Such as Stiffler, Finch, and even Eugene Levy gets a bit more screen time. And even though Jim and Michelle ARE the focus of the story, the camera focuses on them only about half the time. Also, Oz and Heather are absent in this one, and, judging by the trailer for American Reunion, they had a whole story arc that is going on DURING their absence in this movie. Which I'm sure will tick a lot of fans off. pOSITIVE pIECES: Stiffler learns a lesson about not being such a d*ck all the time, Jim's Dad tries to teach Michelle the true meaning of love, Jim and his dad have a loving, if not slightly embarrassing bond that has lasted through think and thin. pOSITIVE rOLE mODELS: Stiffler learns a lesson about not being such a d*ck all the time. nYEH nONSENSE (sEXUAL sTUFF): Probably the longest scenes of nudity in all the theatrical releases(seeing as it IS spread over a few scenes in a span of about ten minutes). We see the bare breasts of two prostitutes in a few scenes. Stiffler is still a horn dog, tons of sexual talk, a man moons a car, tons of sexual actions, a naked woman in a tub(everything is covered by bubbles), OH! and did we mention tons of sexual actions and dialogue?! oBSCENITITES & oBSCENE pROFANITIES: Tons. About 60 F-words and such. dRUG dANGERS: Tons of drinking alcoholic beverages. aLL-iN-aLL: I don't care what other Pie fans say, if you like gross out comedies at ALL! Watch this. I'm not saying it's better than the first(seeing as I didn't give it that high of a recommendation), but it IS the most accessible of the series. Yes, the content is worse in almost every category, but it's the most heartfelt, seeing as not one or two people learn a lesson, about 4 or 5 people do. I liked it, though I know so many fans were butthurt about the absence of Oz and Heather. And to them I say: "Stop your whining and wait for American Reunion". *sigh...* Am I the only one who thinks this is a pretty sweet piece of pie?? P.S.: Sorry about all the pie puns :)
Teen, 13 years old Written byGreg Foltynowicz April 28, 2011

This is way funny WARNING not for kids!
Teen, 17 years old Written byMachete March 12, 2010

perfect for older teens not for young kids

Like it but has a bit of nudity so not for younger kids i say for the older teens
Kid, 9 years old October 11, 2009

Awesome Movie

Pretty bad for young kids.I am 9. this has about 2 scenes of nudity (only topless, nothing to expect) awesome movie. Oh and almost a cuss word in every line stifler says
Adult Written byMovieMan101 April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviefan33 April 9, 2008

Funny!!!!!!!!!

This I think is one of the funniest american pie movies yet. Stifler is very very funny and the laughter never stops. There is quite a bit of nudity and the bachler partey is long and has a lot of nudity but it is very funny. The language in this movie is really bad. Stifler drops the f-bomb in almost every sentence but its nothing that i havnt heard.
Adult Written bymdog April 9, 2008

funny

good movie not as good as the others though. Stifler is very funny as always. Not much stuff you have not seen in the other two movies so if you saw those then u wont be suprised with anything.