All member reviews for An Affair to Remember

Made for romantics.

Teen, 16 years old Written bywho3697cares June 12, 2010
Adult Written byGen2916 April 9, 2008

Perfectly Romantic

Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr are a perfect match in this true romance film!! The scenes are beautiful and the entire film is well shot. Overall this is a wonderful film and a true classic romance!!!
Adult Written byGhcool April 9, 2008

I don't know what to say.

This is a adult movie. I did not watch it. It is supposed to be NR as others have said. Kissing, iffy.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfrankiedoodle August 2, 2016

Very Disappointing: Steer Clear

Although this story is touching it is completely ruined by the fact that it glorifies cheating. The main characters become very unlikable and continue their relationships even though they have no intent of being faithful. Nick is a immoral ladies man who flirts with women when he is already engaged (typical Cary Grant acting). Terry starts out as a woman with morals a backbone and then turns into another moon-struck fool when she decides 'Hey this might be fun!', and goes along with him. Both characters literally fall in love, but stay in their other relationships just because they want money. They kiss each other and then turn around and still act like they are faithful to their fiance and boyfriend. Very irritating. It is also implied that Terry lives with her boyfriend. Watching this movie made me so mad because it is such a good movie ruined by the lack of morals between the main characters. This is the kind of movie that makes you really sad because it had the potential to be a really good, honorable romance, but just adds a bunch of garbage to make it seem more dramatic. I would steer clear of this one, especially if you are considering having your kids see it.