Kid reviews for An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong

Tween mean girl meets her match in Chrissa.

Kid, 12 years old July 7, 2010

great movie.

great movie that teaches kids how to believe in themselves.

Kid, 9 years old June 16, 2010

Perfct movie for the whole family!

I watched the movie with my classmates in school, and also read the book. It is a very plesant movie. It teaches girls everywhere about bullying and cyberbullying, and how it is not ok. It is a great family movie and has a very powerful message. I enjoyed the movie so much, I wanted to watch it again and again. It is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2010

I am Glad I saw this movie!!

Some violence with a diving board accident caused by Tara; gives publicity for dolls; Tara and Jadlyn are bad role models and send bad messages; Chrissa is smart to tell a teacher/parent what is happening at school with Tara. Sonlani gets away from Tara's 'possy' after becoming friends with Chrissa; Chrissa is nice to Gwen, regardless of how she is homeless. Tara takes cyber bullying to a new level: she post's (on the swim club website) that Chrissa has a rare skin problem but Mr. Beck gives her a consequence. A REALLY GOOD MOVIE!!

Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

9 and up

My 7 year old sister watched it, and she didn't understand anything. Bullying, drama.

Privacy & Safety
Kid, 9 years old May 20, 2010

Dony cry buy

Chrissa is a book for kids who are in school who are getting bullied friend is getting bullied or bullies.Also if your a parent get the move it is even going to make you cry.!!!

Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2010
I watched This Movie on YouTube and it was amazing it has good role models, Positive Messages, and its Educational, it is truly a great movie.

Kid, 10 years old February 15, 2010

Good Movie

It's a good message about being bullied.It's also about friendship!

Teen, 13 years old Written bysuper movie reviewer January 5, 2010

good movie. And if it was rated it would be rated PG for themetic elements involving bullying and one briefly disturbing image.

The movie was good and teaches kids how to stand up to bullies. If they had rated this movie i would have rated it PG for themetic elements involving bullying and one one briefly disturbing image. The disturbing image was a boy hits his head on a diving board and falls into the water and when he is in the water he looks like he's dead. But besides the bullying and that image A OK!

Kid, 12 years old December 12, 2009

Even older kids will love this very fun american girl movie.

This movie is soooooooooo great!!!!! Not only is the story good and the movie fun but it teaches kids a great lesson about standind up for themselves when they are being bullied, whch i feel is very important, I recomend this movie to girls ages 6-13 or 14. But not kids 5 and under due to very mild vilonce and one briefly disturbing image.

Kid, 10 years old October 7, 2009

a fun true movie with great ideas!

good story about the tween bulling,if you love A.G you'll love this movie!

Kid, 9 years old June 25, 2009

sweeeeeet!

loved it . one scary part though this guy hits his head while jumping off diving board and almost drowns. girls are mean
Kid, 12 years old June 1, 2009

Are You Being Bullied, A life Lesson

This is a good movie. It shows how friends should be treated and it's a good lesson for life. It's shows a lesson about bullying,and that's what some people need to learn about. So if your a bully or your getting bullied, or even knows who is getting bullied, then watch this movie and learn from it.
Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2009
this was the Dumest move ever even i was bord out of my mind and i love movies
Kid, 10 years old March 1, 2009

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this movie!!! Another great movie produced by American Girl........ This is a great movie about friendship, loyalty, and what public school really can be like!!!(just kidding!) My favorite characturs were Chrissa, Gwen, Sonali, Tara, and, of course, the llamas!!! If you liked this, you should see Felicity, Samantha, Kit Kittredge, and Molly!!!(if there are any other ones, see them too!!!) G-R-E-A-T M-O-V-I-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written bymotown2 January 24, 2009

awww this is a sweet book or movie!

i love this its so awsome and cute
Kid, 11 years old January 22, 2009

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome Movie!!!

I LOVED this movie!!! "Chrissa Stands Strong" is about a 5th grade girl named Chrissa. Chrissa moves to a new town. But there is a group of girls called the "Mean Bees" and they make everyone's life miserable. In this movie, Chrissa shows young girls how to stand up to bullies and for those who are being bullied.