All teen and kid member reviews for Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid

Kid, 11 years old March 6, 2010
Kid, 10 years old October 21, 2014

nope

nope. snakes are my favorite animals and I cried when I saw the dead snake in the opening scene.
Kid, 12 years old June 28, 2014

Good Indiana Jones-like Creature Feature

Honestly, the snake attack scenes aren't that bad. I don't know why everyone's ranting about dead bodies and blood and carnage, but it's not like that. There's just some dead bodies, adventure violence, and some blood. Typical PG-13. Just to scary for little kids (big snakes- duh).
Kid, 11 years old November 4, 2010
Really CSM? You guys really exaggerate your ratings. The is no strong language. The worst it gets is a middle finger and some crude language but no STRONG language at all. This movie did however have a very dark feel to it, and had a lot of nightmare images. There also is no sexual content. You can just see a guy without a shirt! Thats not even bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byrandonheaton April 4, 2009

ok

Good. Horrible acting. Good action. Their was bad language and violence. Brief sex material.
Teen, 14 years old Written byPhenom April 9, 2008

The sequal is better but thats not saying much

This wasnt a bad movie more creepy than scary if you dont understand that ths is a SCI-FI, impossible to happen, wierd, totally fiction movie than youll have nightmares on end. so recommended for older kids or have a long convo. with youger kids that this is totally made up computer animated.
Teen, 14 years old Written bysportsfreak4864 April 9, 2008

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is a great movie.