All member reviews for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Kid, 10 years old December 20, 2013

Decent silly and dum

Anchorman 2 just like the first one is crude sexist shock humour but if you can get over that it is funny. Brick gets more screen time. And there is violence one extremely violent scene involving a deep fryer.l language is one use of f**k bi**h he*l da*n hymen and more sex is one brief sex scene no nudity. Also a lot of sex jokes but every scene Ron spends with is son is big laughs it is a decent dum silly comedy for mature 12 year olds
Teen, 14 years old Written byXxScreenermeemerxX December 21, 2013

Great movie

This movie was very funny. Ron and his friends had no common sense although Ron and his friends do help each other in a comical way.
Teen, 14 years old Written byilovemaroon5 December 21, 2013

I Have Never Laughed this Much Ever

I have NEVER laughed this much while watching a movie. Oh my goodness. I just start cracking up if someone asks me if I've seen the movie. Oh my gosh. It had a stellar cast, lots of ex SNL actors. Even the smallest of parts had big people like Jim Carey, Tina fey, Amy pouhler. The problem I have with this movie...it can get very innapropriate. Who ever watches this needs to be mature. Its also has a lot of cussing. But its so so funny. My brother literally did not stop laughing the whole movie. Watch it when you get the chance if you are mature enough to handle the content.
Kid, 10 years old December 24, 2013

FUNNIEST FILM OF THE YEAR

Brilliant sequel to the hit comedy Anchorman. Even better than the first, Steve Carroll and Will Ferrell steal the show. One quite scary scene with a massive shark. Laugh out loud scenes and the funniest movie of the year. You can't go wrong
Teen, 14 years old Written byjayjaylikescandy December 23, 2013

it was funny

if your under 11 you sould not watch this movie
Teen, 15 years old Written byADifferentFantastik December 22, 2013

A Hilarious Movie.

After he has recently been fired from his old job, Ron burgundy, the crude news anchorman, finds a new job, at a global news network, or, GNN. now for those who have not seen the first seen, let me explain some things. for a first, the first anchorman was rated R for well, everything. the second movie pushes the boundaries of pg-13. while not actually showing anything, it depicts the usage of cocaine while on the air. it also contains more than enough sexual innuendos and is severely racially stereotyped with Ron calling a fellow newswoman 'black' several times, and trying to sound 'african-american' while at a dinner table with several african-americans present. there is lots of swearing and one f**k. Ron Burgundy communications with his son our fallible and are often extremely crude and inappropriate. Now, personally, I really liked the movie. i had seen the first one and saw the second one yesterday night. there was some especially memorable parts including the r/v crash off the highway. there was a slightly risqué scene between Ron Burgundy and Linda Jackson, but there was no nudity.there are several references to sexual behavior but are often at the expense of the ones who made them. All in all , i thought it it was a great movie, but some of the humor can make an immature audience unsuitable and even uncomfortable during the more awkward situations. a good movie for mature audiences who will not be offended by the movies, however hilarious, crude content.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymovielover7271 December 25, 2013

Possibly one of the funniest movies ever

Even if you havn't seen anchorman, anchorman 2 will make your holiday season even more exciting. Ferrel, Rudd, Koencher, and Carrel return as the mischievous news crew, who has just recieved a new job in New York. There are many inappropriate scenes and references, but it's still hilarious! Also, nobody could play Brick better than Steve Carell, he is perhaps the funniest character in the entire history of film. I will not spoil anything, but you need to see this! Grade A+ and one of the best movies ever
Teen, 17 years old Written byshrekmaster December 25, 2013

Six Year Olds Can Handle It

I saw Anchorman 2:The Legend Continues with my six year old brother and to movie was fine. It was a very light PG-13 and I think it is perfect for anyone 6 and over.
Teen, 15 years old Written byironkid21 December 31, 2013

Hilarious Anchorman sequel "stays classy" and is just as great as the first!

Teen, 17 years old Written byBestPicture1996 December 29, 2013

A little social satire and a whole lotta laughs!

This Ferrell sequel is hilarious, and had me laughing out loud constantly in theaters, something that's rarer and rarer with every year at the cinemas. It follows the same formula but not the same plot: throw as many non-sequiturs and irreverent one-liners at the audience as possible, but now Burgundy and his crew are broadcast at a global level. I can't get this film up to four stars because it is a fairly thin plot, and the scenes with Burgundy talking to his boss' family bordered on racist, and the African-Americans sitting near me were highly unamused. With that exception, it's a surreal, absurd and very enjoyable time at the movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBradley Udziela January 3, 2014

Great movie

I think it was not that bad, sexual jokes but thats about it there is somewhat bad language.
Kid, 11 years old January 11, 2014

Great movie!!

Very funny!! My 8 year old sister saw it at the movies... I felt Very awkward....but hilariously inappropriate, offensive, talk of EVERYTHING from hookers to scene of picking out condoms, to implied nudity and sex, to... Just a LOT. If you've shown your kids movies flexibly it should be fine!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybranman894 January 10, 2014

Anchorman 2 is Not as Good as the First

Anchorman 2 is funny from the start but as it says in the title it is not as good as the first. The movie is insanely ridiculous much like the first, but if you did like the first this one you'll enjoy the second just not as much.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheDoctorDonna January 10, 2014

Unexpected, yet hilarious.

I was shocked by all of the crude sex humor and cursing. I could not believe my ears or eyes. The first one was great! I loved that one. If you know was to expect, see it, but if you don't, DO NOT! I chuckled at some of the parts, but the worst ones for me were the part when Ron's teammate opens up a large collection of condoms for Brick. I had to shut my eyes. The sexual jokes are definitely for 13/14+ DO NOT TAKE A CHILD TO SEE THIS.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJack Harlor January 19, 2014

You're better than this, Adam Mckay.

Of Course, it could never be as good as the comedy classic that is the original Anchorman, but I didn't really expect it to be this unfunny. I personally feel as if Steve Carrel's Hilarious depiction of the mentally handicapped Brick Tambland was the highpoint of this meh film.
Kid, 10 years old January 15, 2014

Hilarious movie

this movie is hilarious and outrageous in a good way. Ron burgundy the anchorman lost his job to his wife. Then he gets an offer to be in a 24 hour news team. First of all this movie has some strong language. There is one or two uses of f--k in a few uses of a--hole s--t is used b**ch is used a a lot and a*s. The sex is this movie is milder then I thought just a few sex jokes hear and there and a few kisses. The violence in this movie is all for laughs no blood is shown it just include and RV is tips over people get hit with deep fryers bowling balls but no blood and no one is injured. In the fight scene a monster arm is shot of no blood and a building explodes for laughs there is one scary scene with a huge shark and in one scene they comedicly smoke crack on the air but it is for laughs and is done in the most comedic why possible anchorman 2 is an hilarious. Movie for teens big laughs
Teen, 13 years old Written by Swim3456 January 14, 2014

Only watch it if you enjoyed the first

Let's just say I did not enjoy the first Anchorman, and the sequel was about the same. Just a whole bunch of jokes that weren't funny and stupid humor. My brother throughly enjoyed it though… I can't wait for the day he will stop reciting lines from it. So, ya, don't watch it (unless you liked the first one)
Kid, 10 years old January 21, 2014

Anchorman 2 Review

There is some kissing and making out, and a ton of humor and laughs, plus some comic violence. The ending is kind of stupid with fighting with other news teams though.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDanio3 February 20, 2015

hilariously entertaining and awesome story full of heart

The script may be uneven just like the first anchorman movie . Despite the homo situations and swearing anchorman to will make your stomach hurt till the end because it's very funny. You might even have to go to the the doctor because when you laugh really hard your stomach causes you pain. The part that really made me laugh was when the anchormen were smoking crack on live television. Ron says " it's talked about as much as a soda pop at your local drug store. This is funny but a drug reference to crack . On another note language is not that much but there a some very bad curses like "shit" , "crap" a-s d--ck b--ch p---y v---a a--whole " whore " slut" son of a b word. One major use of cr---h . There also some ratial slurs. In the movie there is epic this battle scene but it is meant for a laugh. a mans eye ball pops out and blood scatters everywhere there is also a ghost and an explosion. There is a lot of messages and some what role models. I give this movie 3/5 on violence 2/5 on messages 2/5 on role models 4/5 on language 2/5on consumerism 2/5 on innuendo and romance. And 3/5 on drug and alchohol.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJimmy brew November 5, 2014

Hilarious sequel pushes the PG-13 limits

My rating:R for crude sexual content,language,drug references and comic violence