All member reviews for Angels in the Outfield

Heartwarming movie about hope and baseball.

Teen, 15 years old Written bycsi miami April 9, 2008

i loved this movie

i like the movie becouse it had alot of humor and brought something new to t.v. and movies . not only 4 children but 4 adualts as well
Teen, 13 years old Written byvictorfavero April 9, 2008

Loved this movie since I saw it when I was 5

I saw this movie in 1999 and have since seen it many more times. Brilliant with a good message.
Adult Written byeagle_wings2000 April 9, 2008

I cried I laugh

Great movie 2 thumbs up.
Kid, 7 years old February 20, 2013

Awesome!

This movie is awesome, but I just wish it didn't have bad language in it. Inspirational movie for kids and parents. -Mom helped with typing review*
Adult Written byjoshua martinez September 30, 2011

7 and up.

Angels in the Outfield is a good Heartwarming movie about hope and baseball good for your young ones and parents the only issue that this movie has is some language.
Adult Written byfonzieg April 25, 2015

Some great performances, but occasionally boring, it's only worth watching once!

It's not a great film at all, it does get boring when they keep shoving stuff about angels down our throats for like 70% of the movie, but some of the baseball sequences are quite cool and entertaining, and Christopher Lloyd, he's always awesome!
Kid, 9 years old December 29, 2009
I love sports flicks that show people less fortunate. Like, Like Mike, and The Blind Side and this.
Parent of a 1 and 6 year old Written byHOLLYWOODHILLSMOM August 25, 2009
My baseball obsessed son loved it. It was also helpful for him to see kids who were less fortunate than he, but still happy and hopeful - and of course to see things turn out well for them. It gave us an opportunity to talk about how fortunate we are to have a family (these kids start out in foster care) and to appreciate things like getting to go to a real baseball game (these kids were forced to watch from a tree outside the stadium, as they did not have the means to buy tickets.