All teen and kid member reviews for Annie (1982)

Teen, 13 years old Written byabbylikesgiraffes June 14, 2013

Legendary. Classic.

I watched this movie when I was 5. I LOVED IT. IT WAS MY OBSESSION. There are some sexual jokes, but they will just fly over a young child's head. I didn't catch them until I watched the movie recently. Miss Hannigan gets drunk quite often, but I just laughed at how funny she looked and acted when I was 5. I cried when I saw Annie's bridge scene. If you are watching with young children, take my advice and skip that, or just make sure you tell your child beforehand that Annie will be fine. I think this movie is perfect for the whole family.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydogsukulele678 March 1, 2013

Awesome family movie!

This movie is a great movie to watch with your kids, however their is a "scary part" near the end of the movie. Annie is such a great role model with the song tomorrow and how she's always so faithful.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 March 30, 2012

hhh

fun and sweet musical/comedy is funny.
Kid, 9 years old September 5, 2011

drama

scary
Kid, 10 years old August 29, 2011

ANNIE LOVER!

LOVE IT! I was in the play Annie and I was so exited to be part of the action!
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2011

Great

It's really good and it has good messages throughout the movie " so ya just gotta hang on til tomorrow" it's saying when times are rough, be happy and you have tomorrow and even though the movie is a little scary, it's a classic everyone should see.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySpielberg00 August 11, 2011

This one hurts bad. It's so stupid, and from the opening credits, it has terrible singing.

My rating: PG for scary images/peril, alcohol use, some sensuality, and two uses of language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygirl4natwolff August 10, 2010

AWESOMEEEE

LOVE IT TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 10, 2010

It's just a day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This movie is very exilating movie for your kids to watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byGopherit June 18, 2010

It's a classic!

Annie is a WONDERFUL movie for ages 2 to 102! It's funny, interesting, and a blast from the past! If you like singing and dancing, this movie is really for you. It adds music but doesn't just blurt it out like High School Musical does. Yes, there is drinking and flirting but just tell your child this is from the older days when we didn't know that drinking was bad for you and so people would drink more often than they should. You really shouldn't let all the negative let you from not watching this movie. It's really a great movie that will keep you laughing, heart-warmed, and so much more.
Kid, 10 years old May 23, 2010

good for any age!

This is one of my fav fav movies
Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2010

Amazing musical is great for families!

Great movie! Though there are some dangerous, scary scenes, the whole movie has a nice message and teaches children good things.
Kid, 10 years old April 3, 2010

AMAZING MOVIE! AWSOME SONGS!!!

I love this movie! That bad role models are when rooster and his girl pretend to be Annie's parents and when Annie sneaks into the laundry basket to get herself out of the orphanage. The good role models are Annie when she conforts some of the orphans and Ms. Hanagen who was bad in the begging tells Rooster not to kill Annie. She becomes good. The violence is Rooster trying to kill Annie by chasing her. Ms. Hanagen drinks alcohol.
Kid, 12 years old March 26, 2010
Annie is a great movie. Fun for the whole family ensues. This is a complete and total classic and completely loveable for anyone who likes musicals. the actors all have stunning voices and there's no need to mention how it all works together.
Teen, 15 years old Written bypeanutbuttergurl6 February 24, 2010

It's a classic!

i love this movie so much and watched it over a dozen of times. plus i know every song. When i first saw it, i never paid attention to "sexy stuff" ms.hannigan did. Though she was a drunk, so stay aware of that. Her personality is what makes the movie a little inappropriate for little tiny kids. I reccomend to 7+, it's a great movie for the whole family.
Kid, 12 years old August 15, 2009

awes0me!

when i was little i watched this show over and over! it drove my parent crazy

loved it

i loved the original annie and hated the made for TV b Annie