All member reviews for Annie (1999)

A tuneful, joyous musical for the family.

Kid, 11 years old January 30, 2009

good movie

This was really good. It was heartwarming and funny. You really develop a sense of feeling for each character ( sympathetic for annie, hatred for rooster, etc.) I like Ms. Hannigan the best. I played her in our school production of this movie. The songs are catchy and fun to dance to. The cast of this is really talented. 5+
Parent Written byChinadad99 August 28, 2011

Less Curls, More Quality

If you're a musician, this is the one you want—the performers all did it justice. The arrangement of "NYC" is just terrific. And as a bonus, the revisions in the story line and the upgraded performances made the whole thing a little more more believable and considerably more enjoyable. So if curly hair is not essential, this is the one you want!
Kid, 10 years old January 4, 2015
Kid, 10 years old October 4, 2014

Pretty good.

This remake of "Annie" is overall pretty good. Miss Hannigan is for sure not as... well, sexy and not really as harsh either, she still may be kind of scary for kids younger than maybe 6, but I don't many people will have a problem with her. I love all the music, and I think they did a good job at making a remake of the heartwarming story of Annie.
Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2012