All member reviews for Annie Hall

Classic comedy about relationships has mature themes.

Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2010

great movie

i love this movie. it was funny. Woody Allen is pretty funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bywho3697cares April 26, 2009
Teen, 13 years old Written byBestPicture1996 August 28, 2009

One of the best comedies I've ever seen

This matches if not succeeds the previous holder of my fav comedy: "I Love You, Man." It's very funny and dry, much like my sense of humor, and is more like Woody Allen's commentary on dating, speaking stuff you and I are afraid to say, and it's ingenious when there are, for instance, subtitles to what Singer and Hall are really saying, and when Singer breaks the 4th wall and talks to the camera.
Adult Written byyuri13 October 23, 2014
Today will be a PG-13
Teen, 14 years old Written bybigwidedworld101 August 30, 2015

Great Movie

Annie Hall is a movie that I really enjoyed. The acting is great and the characters are just common, imperfect people. There is drinking, menstruation talk and some sexual content that's mainly between people who are committed to each other. This movie has a positive message because even when Alvi Singer breaks up with his girlfriend, they remain friends. Alvi learns to appreciate the relationships he has formed in his life even if they don't go in the direction he wants them to.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart May 6, 2015

A bit of sex talk (masturbation and period mentioned)

But it's really good, and it's worth seeing.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 November 12, 2011

Honest but a lot for a PG rating. IMHO it doesn't qualify for Bedt Picture, but the Academy seems to think otherwise.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for mature sexual humor including references and innuendo, and for some drug-related material.