All member reviews for Aquamarine

Kid, 9 years old October 23, 2014

good but parents beware.

there are a lot of flirting and they are boy crazy!
Kid, 10 years old April 21, 2014

Little bumps in the road.

I first watched this when I was nine, at the youngest, eight. I absolutely loved it. It starts off mostly friendship, but when the mermaid comes into it it gets somewhat serious. The girls are at the stage when it is boys that matter. Aqua reported that under the sea, the mermaids are paired up by relatives, not by their heart. This annoys Aqua and she decides to find love on the shore. She begins to hanker after some boy that Claire and Hayley like. They agree to help Aqua for a wish. A wish which could save their friendship. In the movie, Aqua is a teenager so she swears a little, but it has an ocean-twist. Instead of the usual curse she used bull-shark, which is a step up but still not entirely appropriate. Although the makers of film obviously aimed it at teenagers, it turned out more of a tween thing, thus making the swearing and talking about boys a little more offensive for the audience thanks for reading my review, Gothilocks
Teen, 13 years old Written byJaynieLiz March 2, 2014

Teen, 13 years old Written byAgeRestrictionUSA February 10, 2014

OK

"Aquamarine" is a movie with friendship, love and fantasy. With mild language like "b-tch" and "damn" and "hell" besides that no other bad things
Teen, 13 years old Written byThe Viking October 17, 2013

This movie sucks.

None of them can act. NONE. The script is really bad... I can't believe many teens find this movie appealing, I hate being in this generation.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymovielover16 August 24, 2013

I love it

This movie is great for young girls from ages 10-16. It has no profanity, it's very sweet and serves a good message to young girls everywhere. I would strongly recommend this to any family. This film will mainly appeal to girls, so your son probably won't enjoy it very much.
Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2013

Great!!!!

This is a great movie about love and friendship.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylittlemissepic April 5, 2013

sea-side fun1

very good kids will love it so much
Teen, 13 years old Written bychriistinaxoxo March 19, 2013

FAVORITE MOVIE:)

I really really love this movie, its one of my favorites(: It's an amazing movie that all my friends and I enjoyed. I am 13, and my bestfriend came to watch it with me, and we both love it. I really do love this movie, and it teaches good life lessons. All i can say is, YOU MUST WATCH THIS MOVIE! Its so cute & funny! ITS A MUST SEE MOVIE. Teenagers would enjoy this movie more than adults, because Hailey & Claire are teenagers, and we can relate (:
Teen, 13 years old Written bySockyChibi<3 July 11, 2012

good, good.

Love the book, passed the test for it, watched half the movie, good story.
Kid, 9 years old June 17, 2012

Moi Momo Natsu

Again 5 stars computer won't let me blah blah blah. Any way my fav un-anime movie.
Kid, 10 years old February 25, 2012

Aquamarien

I Love ThisNLINE Is SO Redick How Can u wacth It ONLINE
Teen, 16 years old Written bylmtrav January 13, 2012

Really fun and cute movie

I loved this movie when I was younger! Its a really sweet and fun story and has great messages about friendship and putting others before yourself.
Kid, 11 years old December 22, 2011

This movie is sooo good!!!!

It rocks! A perfect girlz night movie. The only issue I have with this movie is that they wear binkini's and Aqua's wearing a cocunut bra, which is covered with her hair. She kisses Raymond twice, which is normal in teen dating and is kinda sweet. I love the friendship in this movie, the girls are so creative and funny! :) I also like the beach themed part, since I go their on vacations sometimes. Overal this is the best movie ever!!!
Kid, 10 years old May 15, 2010

My sister did this review.

It's very good for kids.And in the movie, it reminds me of the little mermaid, because, its about a mermaid.
Kid, 10 years old December 21, 2009

Girlie but, Great

This is a great movie but, I would suggest this movie only for girls. Because it is very girlie! It is really funny and has some "magical" moments and some sad moments but, if you have never seen it before, give it a try 'cause it's a great movie.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

Five Year-olds can watch this!

Totally appropriate except for one swear and all the role models were good except Cecile and her clique. Awesome!
Kid, 11 years old June 10, 2009

Not for kids under 10, but a great tween movie!

This is my favorite movie to watch with my friends because it celebrates friendship. It's just a beautiful story. As far as content, there is some mild language and one use of the b-word, (which is pretty quiet and nonchalantly used so it is likely to go over young kid's heads) a lot of flirting and frequent use of the word "hot" and there are a few references to female body parts (particulary boobs) and girls try to get a guy to like another girl, and a french kiss at the end, and some girls wear revealing clothes. But IT IS PERFECT for tween girls!
Teen, 13 years old Written byshanno15 May 24, 2009

Mermaid rater

This movie i loved, but kids under ten shouldn't see it some kids in the movie use words like bi***, and there is alot of flirtting.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydrake12 April 3, 2009

Absolutly amazing!!!

this movie is so well done. all the actors and actresses did really well (especially Sara and Arielle)