All member reviews for Aquamarine

Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2009

Fluffy and fun

This is a fluffy, fun chick flick that will make you laugh, cry (ok, maybe not) and (if you are a modern preteen girl) able to relate. Except for, of course the mermaid thing. Great tween-focused love story to watch with your friends a t a sleepover. P.S I am conducting ann experiment using the on/iffy/off/age button. I am saying on 9+
Kid, 12 years old December 10, 2008

it was better then i thought

Before i saw the movie i thought it was gonna be a corny cheap made movie but it was really good,it didn't have the best acting but it was enjoyable there was only 1 B word in the film but you would have to really listen to see if she REALLY said what you think she said,lol.but overall it was great

i laughed its great

i loved the there is so much about it i dont know where to start mearmads brillint how you should make a new movie about mermaeids called H20 with '3' mermiads love your dear friend deovon
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

I LOVE IT

i love this movie. It's an altamite muust see.There are a couple swear words, but over all it is a good movie!

Terrific!!

I watched this at my friends birthday party and it was funny,nice, and cute!!! I really liked it and i think every one should see it!!
Teen, 14 years old Written byIrma liar April 9, 2008

its so cool that i watched 6 times & icant get enough,ithink its suitable 4 kids more than 10years

Great!

I saw this twice with my friends and I never got tired of it! Great movie for allk girls above the age of 6 or 7.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

awful

I hated this movie! Not worth seeing at all! Not like the book!

I cried!!

It was a very good movie and I think that close mother and daughers or good friends should deffinetly see this movie together!!
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

A movie you have got to see

I highly reccomend this movie for people at every age. its a heart warming comedy that will make you smile for hours.buy it right after you read this review it will make you smile through out the day.

Sweetest Movie Ever!

This movie is so sweet. everyone should see this movie. Emma,Jojo,and sarah are such great actresses and this movie truly lets their talent shine. totally awsome.
Teen, 13 years old Written byA Girl Who Like... April 9, 2008

I liked this movies a lot

It was really cute, and I thought it was really good. I don't think my mom thought it was very good, but I think if your a kid then it's fine and will probably like it.

Teen, 13 years old Written by9419jess April 9, 2008

So so

The girls where too boy crazy and boys seem to be all they cared about. The end did have a good point though.

Loved it

My Favorite movie

I cried!

Wow, this movie's so touching! I really think it's awesome!

Teen, 15 years old Written byashgr812 April 9, 2008

Why do you all hate it?

Everyone seems to hate this movie but I don't. It's a very girly movie. The first time I watched it I was at a sleepover with 5 of my friends and we all loved it. The girls, Claire and Hailey, do act like normal pre-teen/teenage girls do. Parents just have a hard time accepting the fact that all girls do is talk about boys and all boys do is talk about girls. It's the way things are. I just watched this movie today and loved it a lot. My dad tried to watch it but after the girls squealed about 1,000 times he couldn't take it. I think that's why lots of people hate it but move on with life and stop complaining about it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJohanjwalker April 9, 2008