All teen and kid member reviews for Are We Done Yet?

Kid, 9 years old December 18, 2010

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 10 years old July 15, 2013

Funny!!

Just like "Are We There Yet?" this comedy is amusing and entertaining! It would be fun for the whole family and I loved it!
Teen, 16 years old Written byBestPicture1996 November 2, 2012

Oh, this was painful...

I'll say straight up without a doubt I LOVED "Are We There Yet?" as a kid. Reflectively it was pretty lame and safe, but as a child I ate it up. I distinctly remember seeing this in theaters back in 2007 with my uncle and friend, and we walked out SO genuinely disappointed. This is a horribly pathetic put together slapstick trash. Because of "Are We There Yet?" and "Friday," I don't hate Ice Cube, but I despise this movie. The only reason I could think for someone to see it is to see John C. McGinley in a non-Dr. Cox role.
Teen, 16 years old Written byBridget000 September 21, 2010

OMG it's so funny!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010

Teen, 13 years old Written bykjinho June 20, 2010

"Drop it like it's hot"
Kid, 10 years old April 10, 2010

All the other reviewers seem to hate this, but I find it pretty good.

I didn't find it dissapointing. It wasn't THAT funny, but I never laugh at stuff unless it's like head-slapping hilarious.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

Aproppriate, but not that great of a movie.

This was an OK movie but I can't say it was great. The one thing folks might be concerned about is that the older sister tries to be really sexy and is boy-crazed. There was drinking, but I beleive it was only drinken by characters that were over the age of 21.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

i lost six brain sells watching this

Teen, 13 years old Written byTracey_12 April 9, 2008

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

Teen, 13 years old Written byschuymarch1 April 9, 2008

Great Movie

This movie is good.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymonkey roxx April 9, 2008

excellent

well this movie looks good and ice cube makes it look better!

Ice slips through your fingers.

Ice cube is as unconvincing as ever. In this disapointing sequel to (a already revolting) "Are we there yet." Most of the scenes are glossely unreal but the one that ccomes to mind is Ice Cube deciding to take his new son fishing. just don't see it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyugiohsux April 9, 2008

you'll be asking yourself the same question while watching.

"Are We Done Yet?" is a boring, stupid, and disgusting movie that is for kids, but terrible. don't waste your money. my little 5 year old sister loves every movie she sees but she hated this. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

Are We Done With Unwatchable Sequels Yet?

It's a shame that when I went to see this movie in the theaters, it was packed. This movie was terrible beyond all belief, and although kids ages 4-7 will enjoy the physical gags, everyone over that age will just groan at all the stupid jokes that barely make sense. I would definitely not rent this movie if you're looking for a good family film, much less anything else.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Not as good as it looked

I thought that there were some reallt boringparts and very few funny parts but I would sat be ok for 6+