All teen and kid member reviews for Armageddon

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2010

Big No-No for Little Kids

Armageddon is a great movie and many people love it. This is NOT a kids film AT ALL. There are some scantily clad women in a bar scene and Bruce Willis walks in on his daughter in bed with her boyfriend. There are 2 or 3 F-words and VERY frequent cursing. The action is very intense and the ending is very sad. Good movie but definitely not for little kids.
Kid, 11 years old September 20, 2009

Iffy For Mid Teens

It's pretty long and boring for some people, and the endingis very tragic, but the special effects are amazing! For some reason, Bruce Willis got the Razzie Award for "Worst Actor" in this movie, but I think he did an amazing job! The soundtrack is also amazing! The language is pretty strong: "f--k" is used twice, "goddamn" is used about fifty times, and "s--t" is used a few times. It's also extremely violent, but it's not bloody in any way.
Kid, 12 years old July 28, 2010

Youve got to be kidding me

Too scary for tweens? Are you kidding? Does this siter think that we are all a bunch of wimpy wusses that still suck on or thumbs? I watched Signs, Pandorum, and lots of other horror movies and wasnt scared at all.
Kid, 12 years old April 23, 2010

Armageddon is a very good movie but, many characters do die and some are in very bad ways
Kid, 11 years old November 26, 2009

Kid, 12 years old June 13, 2010

Armageddon, Try Best Movie Eva!

This was a very emotional movie that was acted out perfectly. Although I really would've liked it better if there weren't so many mistakes in bombing the meteor. They also could've just shot a missile at the meteor which would either destroy it or make it tilt by 1 or more degrees to make it miss Earth. There were so many mistakes in the drilling and bombing sequence that it made me think that they really didn't put this thing together well. Definitely see this movie!
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2011

not for me

it's fine
Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak April 18, 2011

Good Bruce Willis flick. The Sixth Sense

My MPAA Rating, PG-13: Intense sequences of sci-fi disaster, some language, sensuality, including brief rear male nudity, and some thematic material
Kid, 9 years old February 2, 2009