All member reviews for Austenland

Teen, 14 years old Written bylogical_nonsense September 23, 2013

Not sure...

I have to say that I watched the trailer, and I thought that it seemed a little more dirty than what I had been hoping for. I read the book and was excited for the movie adaption but was also slightly wary of the PG-13 rating. Because the romance would probably be amped up even if there wasn't very much in the book, but given that there was a fair amount in the book I'm thinking thats why "Austenland" received the rating it did. However, ratings are not everything so I just might watch this movie once I've looked into it a little more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byTweeterhead March 2, 2014

Austenland: Review

I've seen the six hour Pride and Predjudice, the regular Pride and Predjudice, and the North and the South ect. This is not what you think it is. It is nothing like the Jane Austen movies. I absolutely LOVED tis movie! I would totaly watch it again! There were some funny parts, romantic parts, charming parts, I highly reccomend this movie to people ages 12 and up. Just so you know, there is a alot of romance stuff. There is a guy who is clearly gay, and an other guy who watches videos of himself passionately making out with women which is kind of wierd, and an old married guy who tries to force himself on someone, but 12 year olds can handle it. Me and my mom watched this and I just fell in love witht the story!