All member reviews for Austin Powers in Goldmember

What can we say? See the movie first, then decide.

Kid, 11 years old October 19, 2013

The worst one but its still alright.

This one is not as inappropriate as the first two. Very little sexual content but is still not appropriate for all ages. Its definitely, by far the worst Austin Powers yet but theres still a little laughs.
Kid, 12 years old April 20, 2011

No baby!

Disgusting movie filled with lots of bad sexual stuff, obscene language and racism. Skip it at all costs.
Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2009

Very funny, for kids 13 and up.

This movie is truly funny. It is super innapropriate and crude, but it also has comedy. It is practically a gross out comedy, but kids about 13 and up would like it. I found it VERY funny, but it was a bot awkward watching it with my 9 year old brother. I would reccomend it to anyon 13 and up.
Written byAnonymous November 26, 2012

Not for Kids at all.

Not for kids at all. This should have been an R Rated Movie Once Again. I saw this movie at 15 Years old. But this is not for anyone under 17. Even on VH1 it's still not for kids again. Even know that it's has a rating of TV-14 S-V-L-D. This still holds a lot of Sexual References

really funny, but some bad things

this movie is really funny, but mini-me does REALLY bad things in the movie which would not be sutible for kids, at the parts i close my eyes since i don't want to see it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymeat April 9, 2008

ok

not the best,lotsof bad stuff
Teen, 15 years old Written byNvG Nick November 29, 2015

Austin Powers in Goldmember Review

The funniest movie I have ever see, and my favorite movie of all time.
Kid, 12 years old August 17, 2015

Better than the original, but just under its predecessor

Many mild sexual references throughout, most of these aren't overly crude. Very funny, very absurd, very shagadelic. B+
Educator Written byandrew. August 16, 2015

Alright for teens

It's a good movie but some jokes might be inappropriate for kids.
Teen, 15 years old Written bydkasal000 August 15, 2015
the most appropriate out of the whole series
Adult Written byaidans1 April 4, 2015

Hilarious not as bad as the first two

talk and rumors of having sex and some cursing but not as severe as the second one
Adult Written byhelsingmusique October 5, 2014

It Truly Depends on Your Tastes

I personally like this film although it can be a bit immature at times and is an idle film for teenagers in that respect. Personally, I have no problem with the idea of children watching this film as I do not see it as being too inappropriate for them to see, watch and enjoy. It's a little quirky, follows a storyline laid out in the series, it has its jokes, a nice beginning, middle and end, the storyline is easy to follow along and there isn't really confusion to what is going on in the film. I would let a child, in my care, at the age of 7 watch this film as I see no problem with what is shown in the film, however there are sexual jokes in this film and content that may make some parents uncomfortable, so to me this is one of those films that you have to decide for yourself whether you want your child seeing this or not.
Kid, 11 years old July 8, 2012

Golden Penis

Well, the sexiest spy in the world is back baby! We all loved it when Austin pissed for such a long time after he was frozen, and we also loved it when mini-me kicked Austin ass, well now he's gotta go to the past to save his father from the evil and flexible Goldmember.
Kid, 9 years old June 6, 2012

One of the best movies i've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

I would not let your kids see this in all three movies there is way to many sexual references. But I love the movie It's one of my favorite movies. I would recommend this for a teen or adult. But just remember the movie has a very bad grip on morality. It has laugh out loud comedy and the characters our so fun and enjoyable. In 2013 they will be releasing a new 4th movie to look out for as well.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystan101 April 29, 2012

nice

nice
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar March 11, 2012

Really good

A pretty good conclusion.
Teen, 16 years old Written byLaLa567 January 2, 2012

Not my favourite

If there is one movie I wouldn't watch again, its this one! I was very unconfortable watching this with my family. The sex scenes are not child friendly.
Teen, 17 years old Written byProtectiveBigBrother June 10, 2011

Great movie....for older teens!!!

Austin Powers is an extremely funny movie with hilarious characters that are fun to quote...however this movie is NOT for kids or even some young teens. -Whilst it has no nudity, it has sexual jokes....a LOT of sexual jokes and don't think they'll go over kid's heads. They are explained well enough in the movie where even young kids will eventually figure out what's going on. -The language isn't too bad except for a few scenes. One where there are japanese twins with the names "Fook Mi" and "Fook Yu" which is obviously playing off the F-word and one brief scene where in the movie they're making a movie called Austin P***y. Over all I enjoyed the movie and found it very funny but it's not suggested for kids.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydisco power500 May 29, 2011

good-bad

I think its not the best kid/family movie but yes very funny with gross-out jokes that are not that funny...
Parent of a 6, 15, and 16 year old Written byghostfacekillah April 17, 2011