Kid reviews for Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

Raunchy sequel is full of sex and bathroom humor.

Kid, 10 years old June 19, 2010

perfect for older kids

I understood every word! LOL (I watched this when I was 4 then again when I was 9, I understood it better than i did when i was 4, DUH!!!)

Teen, 13 years old Written byPearl the girl. June 14, 2010

Awesome :)

This is pretty much one of the best movies on the freakin face of the planet :)

Teen, 13 years old Written byasam May 24, 2010

NO LITTLE KIDS

It is a comedy for older teen's (high school age) [ too mutch for little kids to handle! ]

Kid, 11 years old November 28, 2009

It was funny!!!!!!!

This movie is a little worse than the first movie. It had a lot of very innapropriate parts in it, but it was still funny. It is definitly for kids that are very mature. I would reccomend it to mature kids 12 and up.
Kid, 10 years old July 3, 2009

for pre teens

I LOVED THIS MOVIE! It's so funny! I think everyone has to see all the Austin Powers movies.

Kid, 8 years old March 26, 2009
A lot of sexual content And bad words. Bad words like bastard crap and other words. And there is a lot of sex.

Teen, 13 years old Written bylittle man... November 21, 2008

AWESOME!!!

Yes this movie is awesome but it's not for kids, because there is lots of sex and languge, I say that it's appropreate for kids 14 and up, again remember.. not for kids that are under 14.
Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

what is with people and sex on this website???

i love this movie
Teen, 13 years old Written by[email protected] April 9, 2008

Pretty Sexual

There was a lot of sexual humor though i knew most of it. Lots of potty humor to. If your children know about sex then it might be okay.

good movie

the movie is good, and funny, but there is one scene where austin and mini-me are fighting and it looks like austin gets in some real trouble because he gets hurt SO much, sorry if i told you to much
Teen, 14 years old Written byhey its kat August 6, 2015

this was my 'childhood'

When I was 3, my mom and dad let me watch Austin Powers, three of the movies were out at the time and I had seen them. Mom and dad figured I wouldn't understand what was going on and I didn't... That is until I rewatched the series in 7th grade. I had also found out some of the other kids watched the series at the age I did too! My science teacher even made references to the movie (only 1/4 of the class would get it). I'm not going to tell you it's a kids movie or it's appropriate either but your kids won't understand what they are talking about, they won't understand the sexual references. But it honestly depends on the type of parent you are, i.e. if you curse around your kid and they know it's bad and they're used to it.

Kid, 10 years old April 9, 2008

This is a must-watch for those my age!!!

This movie happens to be one of my all-time favorite movies! It's extremely funny and not as 'bad' as other PG-13 movies I've watched. This is also part of a series of other Austin Powers movies, as you may know. But please watch the rest of the Austin Powers(except for "Goldmember") :-p What a piece of art(terrible art that is.)
Kid, 9 years old June 26, 2012

On/off

Way too much sexual content. And cursing is not good either. But otherwise amazing!!! Some content is not right though for some kids make sure they don't act clueless because that means they have probably been scarred by the sexual content.

Teen, 13 years old Written byelevenseggos011 December 23, 2018

great film : )

this movie is so funny! i love it! there is a bit of swearing, a few sex scenes but not shown on camera, lots of sexual references but overall really funny!

rudiulously funny

the spy who shagged me is a really funny movie but some of the humor has some sex and some inappropiat language. if your allowed to watch pg-13 movies, i recomend it for ages 9 and up.