Action-heavy epic has dazzling effects, familiar story.

Adult Written byvibi January 18, 2010

Must Watch "Avatar"!!!

Hey, it s a must watch movie for ppl who can understand things better... esp ppl above 14 or so.. even the others can watch for the look and the cinematography etc... it s so colorful n so so amazing... James Cameron according to me has imagined to the max extreme.. i wud hv never imagined somethings that he has potrayed in the movie.. unimaginable... so amusing... it was a feast for our imaginations.. no effects looked unrealistic.. i felt as though a world like that existed somewhere... i even wonder if it is... must see.. pl don miss it... n watch it in 3D.. the effects are excellent.. a movie made so good once in a lifetime!!! Thanks to the makers of the movie...
Adult Written bysmorrs January 18, 2010

Would have loved to own it...

Amazing animation...I was blown away, but I unfortunately would never own this movie because of the language. The language was totally unnecessary and inappropriate. too bad
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 January 18, 2010

Bring anyone over 8! A must see!

This movie was SO GOOD! The effects were AMAZING and the story was beautiful! For violence... I HATE violence and blood and i CANT STAND watching it. Luckily, this movie is not one to randomly have something gross. When something is coming up, you'll be able to tell when to shut your eyes BEFORE you see anything. I was worried about the violence, but i was so glad it wasn't a problem. My favorite line was something like "He took his life away... for the paper in his pocket." I love that line because it is so beautiful and it really shows you... well... i don't know but it is so true! You took away God's gift for paper and OH! I just love that line... My 8 year old cousin saw this with me for the second time today and he loved it too. So don't worry! For sex... yes one kissing scene but the people aren't human... and really you dont see anything but embracing and kissing. Don't worry. Nothing gross. ;) I HIGHLY recommend this movie to anyone over 8 years old. You'll love it. It feels so real! There is smoking... but I think it's pretty easy to get over it. Not major in the story... and yes, s*** is used frequently and crap. that's all. Still I love this movie!!!!!! :)
Adult Written bystephengladstone3 January 18, 2010
This is a fine movie. Special if you see it in 3D. Not so great, but visually fun.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni January 17, 2010

my favorite movie!

one of my absolute favorites! although there is a lot of violence, it is a great story of peace and war, romance, and science. the beginning takes a little bit getting into, but after that the action and storyline never falters. the best movie ever!
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2010

Avatar Review

This was the best movie I have seen in 2009. I love the characters, love the action, love the animation, I love everything about this movie! I'd recomend for anyone who likes James Cameron.
Adult Written bywasteomoney January 17, 2010

If you call yourself an American....Don't support this film!

Way too lib for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another one sided tree hugging liberal movie. I am ashamed to have given money to support the people who made this film.
Adult Written byfubar January 16, 2010
Too political. Give me a break! Another movie deplicting Americans and the american spirit as bad and wrong... We should all kill ourselves. Perfect movie to brainwash your children in believing anything man does is wrong unless it is hugging a bunny! The CGI was about XBox 360 quality.
Parent of a 10 and 11 year old Written bybabbet January 16, 2010

It was fine for 10+

I liked it and my children loved it, they were able to sit thru the whole thing and my children are wiggly. The only thing was the bad words that really were not necessary. The 3-D gave me a headache. There was alot of action\violence but not gross or bloody.
Adult Written bykimmieka January 16, 2010

Perfect for anyone older than 11.

This was the best movie I have ever seen! I'm going to see it again tomorrow I thought it was so great!
Kid, 12 years old January 16, 2010
Avatar: the BEST movie i have ever seen!!! my only issue was i got headaches in the 3d veiwing..... the rest was outstanding!!!!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 14, 2010

amazing

Outstanding
Adult Written byleanadvs January 14, 2010

perfect for teens of a age higher than 15

the perfect movie for teens of a sertin age maybe 15 and 16, becasue they know then not do say and do the things that are in the movie. the movies was great,at first i didnt want to see it becasue it didnt look like something i would want to see because the preveiws i saw were all only about 10 foot tall bule aliens and im not into alien movies. theres a lot of action and suspence that keeps you at the edge of your chair. its not to over the top with the sexual behavior its pg13 so its suitable for a 13 yer old but the language and drinking and smokeing isnt something i would want my 13 years old to watch 15 16 would be ok the story was easy to understand and it had a ending that you could kinda feel that it was going to happen because of the bond jakesully has with his new found family.
Parent Written bynnnddd January 13, 2010

12 and up for sure. But GREAT movie!!!

Parent of a 7 and 8 year old Written byChangsha January 12, 2010
We took our 8 and 9 year old and it was way too violent for them. Too scary. I also didn't like the language used.
Teen, 14 years old Written bychevelle17 January 10, 2010

AVATAR MOVIE!

AWESOME MOVIE!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byalibee279 January 10, 2010

Best Movie I've Ever Seen

After seeing it, I wanted to see it again and again and again. I would reccomend the movie to anyone ages 12 and up, but overall, it's now one of my favorite movies.
Kid, 9 years old January 9, 2010

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Avatar. It's the best movie I've ever seen! I give it 10 stars. Avatar is the bomb!!!
Parent of a 9 year old Written byBetsZ January 9, 2010

I made the right decision for my 10 year old.

I agonized over whether or not my 10 year old should see this movie. Aside from some language that I wish they didn't use (although I didn't feel it was gratuitous) I felt completely comfortable with him seeing it. My son happens to be doing a unit on the Native Americans in school and I felt this gave him some insight to their treatment. We let him see Star Trek and I felt this was far more appropriate, if that gives you a guideline. Lastly, as you've heard, it's a long movie--some kids may have a hard time sitting through it.
Teen, 14 years old Written bydoglovermegan12 January 9, 2010

awesome movie

It was an amazing movie!!!! :) :) :) :)