Action-heavy epic has dazzling effects, familiar story.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII November 22, 2014

ok svi fi movie with good morrals

Language: 1/2 There are uses of @ss, bit©h, sh!t. Violence: 1/4 Characters are shot and killed by explosions. Sex: 8/8 The na'vi where barely any clothing, with only a loin cloth to cover their privates, women's breasts are covered with necklaces, and their butts are covered by their tails. The main female's unclothed chest are occasionally exposed. The main character's exposed bottom is shown when he is floating in water. When the na'vi turn, their unclothed buttocks are often seen.
Teen, 14 years old Written byanimebiscuit November 12, 2014

Meh

You should watch avatar the last airbender instead.
Kid, 11 years old October 14, 2014

Great movie, but very long at 162mins long

Some violence, many uses of s**t
Kid, 11 years old October 10, 2014

Review On "Avatar"

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! The graphics are amazing and it has a beautiful storyline. It is a bit intense and scary at times for younger viewers. Also, it is long, and if there is no patience in the watcher, there is a chance it won't be favored. The movie begins with a death, and there is a huge and tragic battle at the end, but most of that is not graphic. Since the Navi are tribal-like, they are nude, and it should be taken into account the maturity levels of the watcher and the response to naked bodies. There is one kiss in the movie, but there is nothing else sexually. There is a beautiful moral, and it shows how humanity has forgotten their humanity. On a final note, there are several sci-fi concepts and alien creatures, which may be frightening to some. There is also swearing in the movie. All in all, the ability to watch Avatar depends on the maturity levels of the watcher. I rate this movie five stars. Should you see Avatar? In my opinion. YES!!!!!!- The Singing Reviewer
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewathcer September 13, 2014

dissapointing, poorly written movie

There are several fight scene's and explosions. The military attempts genocide. Swearing is limited to @ss, bit©h, di©k and sh!t. The skimply clad natives have a hanging lioncloth covering their genitals, the women's breasts are covered by small necklaces, and their rears are usually covered by their tails. Jake's avatar's backside is shown floating in water. The lead female's breasts are occasionally visible thru her necklace. Occasionaly, the Na'vis butts aren't covered.
Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 September 6, 2014

Interesting and beautiful movie is spectacular

Wow! This movie is spectacular and beautiful in cinematography! Some salty language and a single sexual scene. Not that edgy for PG-13. Content: Violence: 5/10- tense scenes, arrows kill animals, fighting, monsters try to kill characters. Sex: 4/10- a man and a woman embrace and she is on his lap. Then she says they have mated Language: b***h, s**t, g*ddamn, hell, piss, and crap MY RATING: PG-13/ for fantasy violence and action, disturbing images, brief sexuality, language, and smoking
Kid, 10 years old September 1, 2014

great movie.

i love avatar a lot but it's intense too. it's so good.
Parent of a 11 year old Written byedklat August 25, 2014
Kid, 9 years old August 13, 2014

good movie but violence and sex and language

good movie but violence like when they kill people sex there are naked women that blue and language they always say d**m
Teen, 15 years old Written bylmccormack August 3, 2014

For any age above eleven

There is a little swearing in this and some inappropriate themes, but mature children will not be at all affected watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGretelShea May 9, 2014

Reminds you of history

A great sci-fi movie. It had a good concept and had plenty of action. It was basically the British and First Nations all over again. There is mild romance and a fair amount of swearing, but the main protagonist is a good example of being able to do things even when you're handicapped.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycleanestkidyoullknow April 22, 2014

Saw this movie when I was 8 and it has been my favorite movie ever since

Nothing really out of the ordinary: a bit of sex, a few kisses, a very little amount of swearing, Nytrery wears hardly anything, 3D may frighten just a bit, but it's your average hollywood movie
Teen, 17 years old Written bybri1919 February 10, 2014
Kid, 10 years old December 18, 2013

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ it gets 5 STARS FROM ME

This is one of my fave movies I'm in Australia so it's M but it actually should be P-G here so yeah me and my sisters watch all the time so yeah and there 7 and 8 and they love the only part that they don't like is wen the guy is shot 3 times so I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ yeah FIVE STARS :3
Kid, 11 years old November 29, 2013

pause

a lot of violence and its a bitt confusing and it looks 3d I watched it and loved it
Parent of a 13 year old Written byLisette's Mom October 4, 2013

My daughter can see this when she's 14 or 15

Robo-warfare totally over the top and takes the film in a whole other direction. Cheapens it, if you ask me. Also, if plugging your tails together and then flying around isn't evocative of human intercourse, I dunno what is. Every 8 year old knows what body parts fit together.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPhunsukh W. September 28, 2013

Eh, I've Seen Better.

An interesting future movie, with dazzling and spectacular effects and 3-D motion. It feels as though with its 161 minutes, it seems the movie is trying to loathe short action scenes into a long run time. Know your child as there is language, violence, and flirting. Although it may be the top most grossing film ever, the plot isn't that great, and I have seen better.
Teen, 13 years old Written byPantherwolf September 23, 2013

Great Movie

It is a fantastic movie for a teenager intrested in Sci-Fi. I really liked it, but there is a lot of swearing but nothing too bad like the 'f' word. In the extended collerters edition, the main character is at a bar on earth and a man hits his wife/girl friend. There is violence, there is not much gore, but yeah... I think this movie is good for teens and up.
Teen, 15 years old Written byminnie95 September 8, 2013

a great movie :)

it's a great film really good i loved i don't care what people say james Cameron made a gd film he also made titanic i don't doubt him for a minute i'd recommend this film to everyone except little kids as they too little to understand and some unsuitable sciences
Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2013

Keep Little Kids Away!

Avatar is really good but is not for little kids though! Great concept!