Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Parent of a 6, 9, and 12 year old Written bykcgunesq October 11, 2019
Adult Written byAmi_1 October 10, 2019

I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE 100%!!!!!

It was the best marvel movie ever. It was such a good movie to end the Avengers saga. I would see it time after time; again and again.

Adult Written byYes yes yes1737... September 29, 2019

Omg

Trump dies

Adult Written byWhite_wolf September 25, 2019

Fun day out

It’s a thrilling film for the whole family

Adult Written byjulianamanuel06 September 23, 2019

I love this movie so much bcs have best value ever.

u much watch this movie.
Adult Written bysml fan September 19, 2019

BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!

Adult Written byNiggardlyDoggo September 7, 2019

Overrated

This is overrated as faq...

Adult Written bydanny 7001 August 30, 2019

Amazing

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parent of a 13 year old Written byNahti_ August 28, 2019

Epic Conclusion that only the FANS will get

I'm going to keep it short and spoiler free! If you've watched every single MCU movie before Endgame, this will be the epic final conclusion of those, you will be stunned.

Adult Written byJustCosYouCanDo... August 26, 2019

Disappointing storyline - too many sad crying scenes - too much s*t swearing compared to other great Marvel movies

Even as an adult I don't appreciate swearing in movies.
There are MANY people who don't use cuss words in their lives except maybe in adrenaline traffic moments.
To hear Robert Downey jnrs "moment" with his young child using and laughing at the fact that she uses "adult" language is teaching the new impressionable ages watching this, that it is okay when it isn't.
They seemed to want to use their cuss word quota for the rating for this movie. Sad writing when that's how they get their best laughs from audience.
Bring back your creative, quirky writers from the two The Defenders of the Galaxy.
Now that's smart character development and writing without resorting to desperate shock value. We have loved every movie of that series and eagerly await the next one.

The Storyline was soooo boring in this. All of us watching kept hoping it would improve and it didn't. I think the only real laugh we had was the encounter on the ship between Quill (StarLord) and Thor. Subtle, but funny.
We all could've cared less if anyone died. That's how checked out we were watching this LONG 3 HRS!!! Why! It was torture and I felt robbed of my time in the end.

Adult Written byJohn McClane1988 August 26, 2019

Good finish to the Avengers.

me and my son thought it was quite good but there was quite a bit of swearing

Parent of a 10 year old Written bymoongirl August 25, 2019

AMAZING

My daughter and I LOVE all the Marvel movies so we obviously loved endgame In my opinion this is one of the best marvel movies ever
Parent of a 18+ year old Written byMommyOfThree40 August 23, 2019

Very anti christian

Marvel has always been very anti christian. The movie has a purple man called “thenos” that tries to make revelations, clearly they are making fun of the holy bible. There is thor which is a fake god, so they are denying jesus and god. Oh well jesus will deny them in heaven.

Adult Written byBuddyfam August 20, 2019

One of the best movies ever made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great for Marvel fans of all ages! Has some mild swearing and violence.

Parent of a 8 year old Written byAkhil K. August 18, 2019

OMG!!!!

Wouldn't I know it!!! It's the last Avengers film! I should watch it on DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital.
Adult Written byhalladu24 August 2, 2019

A great and satisfying conclusion to the Infinity Saga.

This is a great film for the whole family to enjoy. It has great messages about teamwork, friendship and perseverance, as well as having strong female empowerment and lots of great role models. There was a lot of violence, making it the goriest Avengers film. There was a lot of stabbing, chopping punching and a few deaths. The language was fairly tame, with a few pieces of salty language dotted around. There was a fair bit of drinking, some brands such as Audi and others, as well as a scene that lasted 4-5 minutes with a character who was shirtless. Overall, Avengers: Endgame is a great movie for the whole family!

Adult Written byRPkz August 1, 2019

More swearing and violence than previous movies

Missing from sex: captain america’s butt is the subject of discussion and viewers are encouraged to look at his butt twice. A lot more swear words than previous movies and the violence is more gory. One part has a character pantomiming strangling a baby. A character is showing being realistically stabbed and decapicated. On part shows a character with his throat realistically cut and still alive and being stabbed in the stomach. definitely not appropriate for younger viewers.

Adult Written byAstronomicX July 31, 2019

Best movie of all time. Great message for kids.

The movie. This is the best Marvel movie so far. I think it’s the best movie of our generation. Every aspect of the movie is high level. Acting, story, character, special effects, CGI, costumes, action and ending.

For children. This movie is good for children, not any gore. Nothing inappropriate, no bad language. Only the s word. Great message for kids. Never give up. Be there for your friends. It’s never too late to turn it all around.

Adult Written byNoliedog1 July 21, 2019

Best

Best movie ever

Parent Written byAaron C. July 16, 2019

One of the best MCU films till date.

Avengers: Endgame is a perfect tribute to all the 11 years & 22 movies of the MCU. A conclusion to an era. Must Watch for all the MCU fans.