Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Parent of a 18+ and 18+ year old Written bynuenjins April 28, 2019

Infinity Wars 2.0 almost as good as the first.

MOST will tell you, best Marvel movie ever, while I still enjoyed Civil Wars pacing and boots to ground story a bit more. The action is not as plentiful as Infinity War and saved more for those crucial moments, but most of it is well done, although the pandering is dialed up to 11 for this one. Captain Marvel seems out of place in this Universe, but that aside, the humor is turned up as well as the dialog is more satisfying between characters this time around making this more comedic than most other Marvel films. So, obviously everyone who's seen at least MOST of the films will see and enjoy this film, but the plot holes, sheer cinematic coincidences and convenient plot devices are often a little too contrived. THIS fact seems a little too common, but judging by the box office success, these movies will continue this cheapening of plot trend for quite some time. Plus, everybody knows what movies are forthcoming for some of the heroes by now, so is there really any doubt to the overall outcome for anyone at this point? Avengers Endgame thrives on it's individual moments, even though much of it is weaved together with alot of wildly convenient nonsense.
Adult Written bysagarnadayil April 28, 2019

End of an Era

If you are going to watch the movie then do take your tissues too

Adult Written byyersi68 April 28, 2019

Adult Written byb14ck0ps April 28, 2019
Adult Written bydjblue3 April 27, 2019

Best MCU movie yet is less intense than Infinity War

Avengers: Endgame was the most amazing movie, period. And it was a thousand times less violent and intense than Infinity War. That being said there is still lots of typical superhero violence. Key characters also die. A character at one point is decapitated and another slits a bad guys throat ruthlessly and stabs him. Amazing movie, but still a bit intense. Also, some
“s--t,” “hell,” “son of a bitch,” etc. Also, Thor is drunk for a chunk of the movie and asks frequently for beers,

Adult Written bySaucydasavage April 27, 2019
It was my favorite marvel movie ever!!!!!

Adult Written byJmeetei April 27, 2019

Awestruck, Enjoyable, a Grand Treat for the fans all over the 'UNIVERSE'

Go watch it. Whether you like something or not depends on you, but you would definitely love this movie. A wonderful, awestruck, full of justice, a treat-for-your-eyes, a rewatchable-a-thousand-times, made-for-the-fans-all-over-the-Universe movie.
Adult Written byOakwood April 27, 2019

Mostly Liked

Generally, I liked the film. It had lots of emotional parts and quite a few surprises. The humour was good. My one complaint would be how Thor ended up being portrayed. It was amusing at first, but then it was like he wasn't really Thor at all; someone to look up to. I felt his character was disrespected; not the hero I looked forward to seeing any more. Uncertain, if I'll be able to watch the Thor movies again in the same way.
I also felt that Black Widow should have been honoured more.

Adult Written byKaushij April 27, 2019

Adult Written bySdjup2k8 April 26, 2019

Great movie, still with agenda.

This movie was great, if you want to shield your kid from violence and strong language, I'd say 13+.

I'm more concerned with making sure there are no sexual themes. Heres where I was disappointed and want to give parents a heads up. There is a scene, where cap is holding a group therapy session for survivors and there is a pointless reference where a man states that he was on a date with another man. Something that kids 8 and above will pick up on if they know what a date is.

There is also focus on captain Americas @$$ however jokingly, inappropriate and unnecessary for kids. Kids love avengers too, let's be more mindful is all I can say to directors.

Adult Written byLISHIN T April 26, 2019

The greatest epic

The team work
Adult Written byDaniel Park April 26, 2019

Pls lower the rating

Adult Written byShurvir Mori April 26, 2019

One of the best movie in Avenger series

Adult Written byJONAED ABDULLAH April 26, 2019

Best movie i have ever watch

Adult Written byVidhushan April 26, 2019

Adult Written byStark85 April 26, 2019

Adult Written byA.shokry April 25, 2019

Adult Written byCriticus April 24, 2019

Avengers: Endgame - The End of the Road

Well, you've heard it said time and time again - the culmination of 22 films, spanning a decade and untold billions of revenue and budget costs, the most comprehensive mythological database ever presented on screen, an incredible range of world-class talent, and all the rest. Yep, this is the "end of the road" Tony started us on. To reveal anything particular about the plot really kills most of the fun viewers will experience watching this film, so I'm going to be deliberately vague. Basically, the closest thing to a spoiler you've heard coming up to this film (and someone has done an incredible job maintaining a magnificent level of secrecy on Endgame that truely does pay off in a grand way) is the fact that the entire movie a big spoiler. To quote Mister Skywalker: "This is not going to go the way you think!"
It's entirely comparable in my opinion to Infinity War, and anyone who found anything of merit in that instalment will find a similar worth in this one. It's not revealing too much to say that this one's something of a tear-jerker, so prepare for some pretty heavy thematic moments. Language is probably the first concern, which is fairly typical of a Marvel flick - a whole bunch of "sh**", "d*mn", "SOB", "ass", "g*damn", one abuse of Our Lord's name, "p*ssed", etc. All as CSM lists. As expected, Endgame doesn't throw us any curveballs in regards to content eliciting parental concern. Violence is typical - the usual dismemberment and bloodying we're used to from other fight sequences. Probably it's worth taking note that as the tone of this film can be considerably darker than past movies, the violence could be more hard-hitting. In the erotic category, there's nothing to worry about, except as CSM states: Brief kisses/embraces between a few romantic couple."
Enjoy the movie. It's been one crazy ride, and going forward, things will never be the same.