Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Adult Written byAhmedcc April 26, 2019
Adult Written byHonest review TN April 26, 2019

Too many cuss words for kids

I feel too many cuss words for kids.

Adult Written byOscar S. April 26, 2019

Excellent film to culminate MCU ride!!

Saw it today with my kids and they loved it. You should have a minimal previous understanding of the movies or you’ll miss 40% of the fun. At minimum: Infinity War Civil War Black Panther Age of Ant Man and the Wasp Problem is that the whole movie is homage to all movies. Yet you will enjoy it a lot. There is at the beginning of the movie a (spoiler alert) head dismemberment that is quite impressive. But most is comic book style fights and battles. Must go to bathroom just before the movie because ut does last 3 hours all worthwhile.

Adult Written byduzebraguin801 May 5, 2019

Overrated Sequel, But Still Good, But Violent

Violence: Beloved characters die, a character gets their head cut off, someone falls off a cliff, stabbings, punching, shooting, and more.| The characters swear a bit. Even Captain America does!| Role models include, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, AntMan, Black Widow, Hawkeye. Thor not so much because he SPOILER ALERT: got fat and played Fortnite the entire 5 year period. He was funny, but you may not want your kid wanting to say "I want to be like the God of Thunder and play fortnite all day". | Characters did kiss.| Thor drank a lot of beer. Captain America proved himself of something but not saying what. With reviewing the movie, the first half hour was good, then the next half hour was slow. The second half hour was pretty good, but the last hour was epic. From just starting out with Iron Man, Cap, Thor, and Hulk, to this amazing fight scene at the end, Avengers Endgame really pulled it off. Overall, pretty good for families and a good finale for the Infinity Saga.

Adult Written byScreamin1 April 29, 2019

Five Star Movie With Four Stars Because...

Really Enjoyed The Movie Over All With One Exception! I feel Hollywood over stepped boundaries un necessarily injecting an immoral scene with Captain America in a counseling session depicting a Gay Man talking about dating again after everyone disappeared! This was really un necessary in a movie about good vs evil! People don't want to see that type of influence in a fantasy movie! I have to wonder if Stan Lee if still alive would have approved of such a scene in his Marvel Universe. Because of that scene I give the movie 4 stars. To be clear, I'm not discriminating! It's just totally out of place and not needed in such a great movie! Hollywood almost ruined a perfect Movie over pushing a narrative somewhere it wasn't necessary to put it! Children don't need your influence Hollywood!!! They want the fantasy of being a super hero! Not a reality of homosexuality!
Adult Written by9-year Old Army April 27, 2019

The Best Marvel Movie So Far

It was worth the wait... The best Marvel movie I've seen... and I've seen nearly all of them. The theaters were popping for this film... A few uses of SOAB and the S word including other forms of it but most of them are inaudible, and there aren't as frequent. Two or three kisses, and a mention of a characters butt a few time (non-sexual), a bit of blasphemy but not infrequent. Obviously violence included, but the general marvel violence, and fits in the PG-13 rating... so not bad. In all, amazing and worth to watch. Quite Inspirational with a great message. Whatever it Takes!

Adult Written byChaotix April 27, 2019

Amazing!

I think it's for ages 12 and up, and yes there is swearing and violence and even blood, but it's just amazing great role models, and great messages. BEST MOVIE EVER,

Parent Written byDaphne0012 April 27, 2019

Could’ve skipped the decapitations and still been good

I usually wait to see the reviews posted here before taking my kids to see a movie but this one created so much anticipation that I took the risk. I took my 9 and 11 yo kids to see it. Generally we liked it. There weren’t too many moments where I thought maybe I would need to do some explaining after the film. I think Thor’s heavy drinking without a definitive “overcoming of the problem” could’ve been handled better bc it ultimately is a beloved Superhero not dealing with his problems correctly and not setting a good example. They also cut Captain Marvels nice long hair really short and gave a dumb explanation for it. Idk what that was about. In general I liked the movie and felt genuinely excited in several moments. My kids laughed, cried and were on the edge of their seats several times. A couple of ads for Audi cars. One of the avengers became a cold blooded murderer for a while. The ending got slow even for the kids. We all enjoyed it nevertheless.

Adult Written byMomjeans2 April 26, 2019

A good film

Obviously lots of battles, but not too gory. There is one scene where a guy gets throat slashed. A little blood but not too bad (not a main character. Some bad words but used comically and again, nothing that bad. Good story. No sexual content. The battle scenes are big, but not bloody and lightened up at times with bits of comedy. A main character does die at the end and it is sad but it's done respectfully and not overly dramatic. I would say 9 or 10 minimum age (if they have already seen avengers movies). 3 hours, but didn't get boring.

Adult Written bysachinstark April 26, 2019

This is the best movie in my life

This is the best movie in our life

Adult Written bySTIJOTOMY April 25, 2019

Super and fantastic

Adult Written bykartika April 24, 2019

Parent Written byCooldudeben75 April 24, 2019
Parent Written byT Shirt December 8, 2018

I watched this at a private screening; movie isn't completely done.

Amazing movie. The plot would shock you, but unfortunately, I am not allowed to tell you what it is. There is the same amount of violence as Infinity War, and some dirty jokes and some language. I recommend this movie to teens to watch in May.

Adult Written byLouie Z. May 24, 2019

one of the best movies

after seeing this movie a second times i truly believe this movie is one of the best movies movies ever made

Adult Written byDwright9 May 22, 2019

Best Avengers movie ever!

you have to go in theaters and see it now you and your kid will love this as much as me and my friends and family did!!!!
Adult Written byrexington91 May 19, 2019

Good movie, however it has some content for younger audiences.

What can I say, this is probably one of the most profound of the Marvel movies! That being said, there is quite a bit of violence, including death. Some a bit graphic, but not too much for teens. The language was particularly heavy with sh** being a popular word choice. I believe it was used 10 times??? Also, one of the characters struggles with beer. It becomes a common characteristic of this character, but it's not portrayed in a positive light. Otherwise, a fine film!

Adult Written bybailey67 May 16, 2019

I cried

This was so worth the wait. This lived up to the hype and had all the Marvel feeling coming out of me. I cried, I laughed, I was angry. I lived the whole experience.
Adult Written byLily.b May 16, 2019

Best Movie Ever!!

This one of my favourite Movies. One of the best from all 22 Movies

Adult Written byfatso2019 May 15, 2019

no doubt one of the best of the year

okay so taking my family of 3 i had my questions about content and how long it was however the 3 hrs just flew by so so fast if your theater lets you i recomend getting extra snacks but aside from that this is one of the best movies of the year i laughed i felt a rush of action and adventure i personally could have done without the gd word used a few times but thats just my prefrense