Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Teen, 13 years old Written byEmmaC315 April 27, 2019

Great movie, lots of violence

I must be honest- I have never seen any of the other movies until Captain Marvel, which I saw just a few weeks ago. Anyway, Marvel did a great job with this final Avengers movie. My only problems were one- Thor drank a lot and seemed to be drunk most of the movie; and two- the final battle scene wasn't very good. It was the same as all the other battle scenes, and just about 2:30 hours after watching the same battle scene, it just got old. Overall, I think Marvel did a great job ending the Avengers series.

Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2019

The trailer fools you!

If you're a HUGE marvel fan and follow the origins of the marvel heroes, then you'll most likely enjoy this. It's the end of the road, and the humor is CRAZY funny. But, there comes a point in the movie where you can tell that the director is "trying too hard", and you kind of lose track of the story line by getting distracted by the jokes and laughs. There are unnecessary swear words, and the kissing is mild. The whole plot gets ruined by the funny moments. Some are actually funny, but some are "that's enough". The seriousness begins fading in the first 30 mins of this film. It's more of a comedy than an "ENDGAME". The violence is mostly CGI, and there isn't much blood. Although, there is a fight scene that may not be appropriate for younger viewers; a few people are punched, kicked, thrown out of buildings, and an on screen scene of a man getting stabbed in the neck. There are some very emotional death scenes. A main character is quickly shown attempting to rip another one in half, but is stopped. A few glances at the burnt skin of some characters who attempt to steal the "infinity gauntlet". There is not much drinking. Some scary creatures are shown chasing a man, the creatures are not frequently shown but you can still hear their voices and freaky cries. A main character's arm is chopped off, in the end he is also decapitated; they don't show any blood but they do show you the detached head on the ground. Some scenes of peril; characters almost drown, some nearly die from either being crushed or pinned down by a heavy object. If you think the trailer is exiting, think again. You may be disappointed in the movie, as everything is unorganized, and some scenes don't even make sense. The whole movie is squeezed into 3 hours, when half the time, some things in the movie that don't need to be there just take up the time. The story behind this film is complex, but if you're expecting epic scenes, you'll still see them, but except they'll just be sped up. Though, the film is quite entertaining, and the end will definitely be the best part of the whole movie.
Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2019

The end of an era

Watch every other MCU film before endgame!!! Because every Marvel movie has been building up to this. It is a great movie, some bad words and it has violence but I would recommend this movie to anyone at any age!!

Teen, 14 years old Written byloveJesus April 27, 2019

amazing, made me cry and laugh alot!!

WOW!! easily the best marvel movie ever made, appropriate jokes and scenes, extremely funny and very sad. Met all my expectations and more, certainly all i hoped for when i imagined endgame

Kid, 10 years old April 26, 2019

YOOOOOOOS!

SUCH AMAZE, VERY AWSOME, SUCH SAD. BEST MOVIE EVER!

Teen, 14 years old Written byrosalieraindrop April 26, 2019

An Epic Conclusion

Wow. . . I am just blown away! I have spent the last couple years of my life as a major Marvel fan and after Infinity War I was devastated. This movie is absolutely the conclusion fans deserve! There were positive messages about team work, forgiveness, bravery, and endurance. The characters mostly have good motives, if not a little rough around the edges. Self-Sacrifice played a large part, claiming the lives of two beloved characters. Negative elements: the swearing is a lot more prominent than in the other movies. The worst part is a repeated joke about how Cap has "America's ass". Most unfortunately, Thor is reduced to a sloth drunk and drinks constantly for the first hour of his appearance. He does pull himself together though! Overall, it was a fantastic movie! I will definitely be seeing it at least once more in the theaters! 5/5

Teen, 14 years old Written byamestris April 26, 2019

Amazing

It is extremely heart wrenching and beautiful. I am proud to say that I cried 7 times, and one of them was tears of happiness.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJguy10218 April 26, 2019

Spoilers in my review

There are three criteria that give a movie it's rating. Sex, of which this movie has none. Language, of which this movie has a little. Violence. Let's talk about that. Like Captain Marvel, the violence is space, laser gun, pew pew violence. While it can still be intense, there is nothing they wouldn't enjoy. There is no blood and no suffering. One of the main points of Infinity War was the Gamora scene. Thanos throwing his own daughter off a cliff as the music swells. There is nothing like this in Endgame. There is also the scene where Thor chops off Thanos' head. It's quick, there is no screaming, no blood, and the camera doesn't like show his head on the floor or anything.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHayley.W April 26, 2019

Jaw-Dropping and a Tearjerker

This is such a great end (maybe) to our beloved heroes. This is a very emotional movie if you’ve been watching these movies for a while. There is a few intense sequences in this movie, including (POSSIBLE SPOILER) a beheading, it doesn’t show the head after it is chopped of. But there are great role models and they did a great job keeping the mood pretty light. This was a great movie! Special thanks to marvel for bringing these characters to life! It was such an amazing journey!

Teen, 13 years old Written byluticens April 26, 2019

Phenomenal end to the journey.

Although this film has a bit more swearing than in the previous installments, it is not a huge issue, and never takes away from the intense story and action. While there are instances of things like alcoholism, these themes are never shown in a positive light and make you want the character to recover. The violence in fight scenes is pretty standard of a superhero movie, with about the same levels as Infinity War with more intensity and action. Overall, it’s an amazing end to this era of the MCU, and ties off almost all the loose ends of the past 11 years.

Teen, 13 years old Written byScorpawe April 25, 2019

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS MOVIE!

IT LIVES UP TO THE HYPE, ALRIGHT! It was such, such, such a good movie. That is pretty much what best describes it. AWESOME!

Teen, 15 years old Written byequinox April 25, 2019

Most epic MCU movie ever. MUST WATCH (although it will affect you alot emotionally)

This was a very epic movie, and the best movie I've ever seen in my life!!! An absolutely fantastic end to the MCU that runs high on emotions and had the whole theatre cheering, laughing, and crying. The three hours went by super fast(although the movie takes a while to pick up on the action). The original six avengers are the core of this movie and that makes it very emotional. Although there were tons of heartbreaking moments, it was funnier than I expected it to be, and there was amazing callbacks to previous MCU movies and Marvel comics (I'm looking at you, Captain America), so Marvel fans should enjoy this movie very much. Even if you aren't a Marvel fan, Endgame is still very interesting to watch. Here are some reviews on messages, role models, violence, swearing, and drinking (sex is not an issue at all in this movie, and I'm not really worrying about consumerism). //Good Messages: Although there is some bad messages in this movie (Thanos' idea of peace, and Nebula's idealization of her father) there is lots of good messages about being a superhero, as well as being a family and helping others. //Good role models: The avengers know that they have to try, and do "whatever it takes" to beat Thanos and get all their fallen friends back. There are some characters that make the heartbreaking ultimate sacrifice for the good of others. However, some characters make some questionable decisions to do with revenge.
//Violence: should be fine for 13 and up (it's not gory)and I would be more worried about emotions. However, there's some injuries and scarring (particularly on faces) that can get quite bloody. //Language: There is some swear words, but they were not too intense (like no f-word) but a use of b**** and a couple of uses of s****, so basically just like any other PG-13 Marvel movie.
//Drinking, drugs, and smoking: There is no drugs or smoking, but one character drink irresponsibly and quite excessively (he stops, and it is mostly used for comedic purposes though). ||SPOILER ALERT: There was crying. Lots of crying. I was crying. The whole theatre was crying. Also we were robbed of Black Widow and well as more Peter/Tony moments :'( SPOILER END. || It was an absolutely fantastic movie, and Marvel fans will love it. Go watch it now!!!

Teen, 16 years old Written byJack321 April 25, 2019

This is my favourite film of this year and maybe of all time

Omg go watch this this is a non spoiler review this movie is amazing every think about it is great omg that ending wow go watch this maybe a bit violent but Notting to worry about great movie 100/10 MPAA PG-13 BBFC 12A geat film maybe a bit upsetting
Kid, 11 years old April 25, 2019

More violent than other avengers movies with a little blood, but without a doubt the best avengers movie. A must see for all avengers fans.

Kid, 11 years old April 24, 2019

Amazing

I’m gonna sum this movie up with 1 word and that word is: MARVELLOUS!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsaac20053378 April 24, 2019

The best marvel movie ever!!!!

I loved it, it was too violent but in other cases I loved it man omg I am so satisfied!!!!

Kid, 10 years old April 24, 2019

Mind Blown!!!

This Is One Of The Most Amazing Movies Ever!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTeeve900 April 24, 2019

Dark, poignant, funny, serious story is perfectly balanced and the best movie ever made

NO SPOILER AT ALL This movie blew me away more than any other movie I’ve ever seen and is even better than infinity war or ANY MCU film EVER made. It left me in shock and awe I left the theatre about 2 hours ago and I’m still numb. So if ur kids r easily upset then don’t take them or please prepare them. In Australia the theatre never claps or cheers, but today we were screaming and cheering in the 3rd act. People have said that the last 8 minutes will blow u away, pfft the whole movie will, especially the 3rd act. The movie is a bit slower than the others all building up to an extremely satisfying extraordinary experience like no other I’ve ever had. There r callbacks to every single movie and u need to watch all of the many times to understand them, the storyline is extremely complex. The six all have their time to shine (especially Hawkeye) this is the first MCU film which doesn’t disregard fan theories and there are ZERO business over fan service. This movie flows so well and is an incredible sendoff film, the rewatch ability of Endgame is off the charts. Let’s help get this into the 3 billion dollar club everybody. Ok so this is more violent than other films (the action is used sparingly and has high emotions) but there is more blood than I expected (not too much). Literally zero sex at all and none of the characters r overused or underused and we love them all. There is no predictability and please no one spoil this for anyone, everyone had their time to shine. Enjoy this marvel epic and DO NOT SPOIL IT!!