Kid reviews for Avengers: Endgame

Intense but satisfying finale is an epic gift to MCU fans.

Kid, 12 years old June 5, 2019

Masterpiece

Movie is amazing and I can't believe parents are saying 18+ for.........swearing? I hear swear words all the time in my house. Does not matter what age, you should take your kids to see this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheraterboyzz June 5, 2019

Not 13+

I think csm is just rating these things by its rating, which is PG-13 for endgame. It is a little bloodier and has some drinking beer and stuff, but I see my dad drinking all the time. It’s as violent as infinity war and has less swearing than infinity war.

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2019

Conclusion to the Avengers lived up to its expectations

Great movie!!!!! This is easily my favorite movie, the Avengers are back after there loss against Thanos and they will risk everything to defeat Thanos. It is violent but not to much language. Avengers 4 is worth the 3 hours.

Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2019

Amazing

The best movie ever
Teen, 13 years old Written byWaterfire77 June 4, 2019

Excellent

I loved it, a bit of cursing though

Teen, 13 years old Written byGo oof yourself June 4, 2019

OMG!

This was filled with endgame spoilers. And my whole family got spoiled endgame.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTheLastInfinity June 3, 2019

Amazing for a Marvel Film, but not a Film Film. Spoilers Ahead.

So Endgame was pretty good. I actually judge films overall and not for what franchise they’re in.
First off, I’ll talk about the story. So the basic story is that everyone cries, they kill Thanos, Iron Man/ Tony Stark has a kid, Ant Man comes back, they time travel, there’s a bunch of fan service that is pretty reasonable, they come back, and fight 2014 Thanos with Black Widow dying in Vormir in 2014 and Iron Man dying after snapping and everyone coming back.| It is pretty okay as far as being a movie that exists, but the way this story goes is so annoying at times. There are parts where I was just sitting in the theater waiting for time to move by, mostly after Thanos is killed. Luckily, everything gets good from the second act on. I was pretty wowed when Fortnite showed up, and most of the jokes weren’t funny. Overall, storytelling gets 0.75/1 star.
Rewatch ability is next. I thought that watching this knowing what happens was an okay experience. Certain parts dragged a good bit throughout even more, especially the Time Heist and 1st act. The end fight was still enjoyable, but it was still the same lots of sound booming in your ears for a whole act. Overall, pretty good and rewatch able . 0.75/1 star.
Next, the visual and auditory presentation. The sound was okay, not anything especially new or exciting. The score was pretty good, but forgettable. The visuals though were just okay for a good bit of the film. The first act looked like a total PS2 game and everything else was pretty okay. Horrible in 3D and you need to see it in IMAX for a whole complete experience. The editing was casual and the cinematography was average. 0.85/ 1 star, 0.5 from audio and 0.35 from visual.
Next, the acting. The acting was pretty good. Brie Larson was probably the worst part of the acting. Brie Larson seemed bored at times but everyone else was fine. Robert Downey Jr. was the best part. 0.8/1 star.
Finally, did this movie push limits?- No. No real limits were exceeded narratively or rating wise. If anything, this was not the most amazing movie to compare others to. The worst and most violent part was the beheading of Thanos, which looked pretty bad so wasn’t really anything to worry about for children. 0.3/1 star.
Now, I’ll do a special “Oscar Bonus Round” for Oscars I wouldn’t mind this film nominated for or winning. Nominations are worth 0.1 stars and wins are worth 0.2 stars. Nominations are Supporting Actress for Scarlet Johansson, Supporting Actor for Chris Evans, Lead Actor for Robert Downey Jr., Adapted Screenplay for whoever, Visual Effects for them all, and Sound Mixing for them. None of these were wins, as the film was just okay, so this film overall gets 4.05. It was saved by the Oscar Bonus Round, but I’m okay with that this time around.
4/5 stars.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheFullReview June 3, 2019

Emotional But Satisfying Ending To 22 Films

Although this movie is long, every bit of it was as interesting as the next. For such a serious movie, the humor had the theater laughing hard. We say goodbye to a few lovable characters in painful-to-watch deaths that made us cry our eyes out. Sensitive children should be watched carefully throughout this movie, as the deaths, violence, and mayhem may frighten them. One character is turned to an assassin (for heartbreaking reasons), and a disturbing scene shows him murdering a couple background characters. Language in the movie was way too much but tolerable. I loved this movie beyond anything, and I hope you do too! (NOTE: One of the most adored characters turns alcoholic after the events of Infinity War. It is played for laughs but becomes very serious soon when he gets drunk and passes out.)

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2019

Climatic end game

Really good and fun and it ended an era with a bang
Kid, 10 years old June 3, 2019

intresting

very good very funny but has some some inappropriate scenes for 9 and under on the hole great movie for teens

Teen, 13 years old Written byPumpkin27 June 1, 2019

Avengers endgame (awful)

This movie was awful spoiler alert they turn Thor into a beer drinker with a big beer belly and he is a Viking God that makes no sense. How can cap hold Thor's hammer only Thor can. The movie is really feminist and also has a part in the movie where a man asks another man the last time he was on a date. Really dissapointed with this movie never watch another marvel movie again.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJer2 May 29, 2019

Not as epic as I hoped but still perfectly satisfying.

Avengers: Endgame is NOT the last film in the MCU, but it is the conclusion to the Thanos thing and ends a lot of important stories. The violence is just like any other Marvel movie, cartoonish and not too bad. Language is as to be expected, not too bad. Thor is often comically drunk throughout the movie but it is mostly for joking purposes. There is a reference that kids may or may not notice about a man dating another man (eye rolls) but other than that, Avengers: Endgame is the closure that Marvel fans have been waiting for.
Teen, 16 years old Written byellamadd13 May 28, 2019

awesome movie

took my 10 year old sister to see this, she's pretty easily scared in action movies, but loves Marvel. We both really enjoyed it. We're huge fans, and it was perfect. Thor does drink a lot, and there's more violence in this one than previous movies. Even though there's less deaths than infinity war, the deaths in this movie hit harder.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysynergy May 27, 2019

Best yet

Avengers endgame is a really good movie. However this is a age review not a movie review. one beheading early on (with a little bit of gore) and is shown later close up. shooting, stabing, one man's neck get's cut leading to blood runing down his hand. This movie was great for 13 and up but before then... show em later.

Kid, 10 years old May 27, 2019

endgame

end-game has fist-fights,torture,injuries and suicide because most characters sacrificing themselves in suicidal way. and there is a lot of swearing.

Kid, 11 years old May 26, 2019

Great movie

Great movie maybe not as good as infinity war but ok. some violence. LOVE YOU 3000 for reading
Kid, 10 years old May 25, 2019

Good but little cussing

It’s a good movie there’s some swearing and lots of action and violence there’s some funny parts for Fortnite lovers too! The first part is fun and exiting and then it gets boring and in writing this is the theatre cuz I got boring... Anyways it was a good movie and I would recommend it!

Teen, 14 years old Written bymintycream325 May 24, 2019

Endgame

This Movie is brilliant, and a bit upsetting for those who like Iron man and Black widow. It is also a bit violent with the Thanos beheading and all.

Kid, 11 years old May 23, 2019

not really the best option for kids, but fine,

Kid, 12 years old May 22, 2019
AMAZING movie, but with a bunch of violence and a bit of swearing. Great for Marvel fans.